Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
any reason yall don't just get the GS coupons from harlem? how can you beat getting a brand new game for $30 bucks?

I did it before but it's hit or miss. One time my bot went and one of his coupons were already used.
And I know people who accounts for shut down before cause they used too many.
Plus....mt other boy for turned away cause the coupon didn't match his account.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
any reason yall don't just get the GS coupons from harlem? how can you beat getting a brand new game for $30 bucks?

I've purchased over 30 sets from Harlem... only time I ever had an issue with a coupon that was used he refunded me & sent an extra set. Dude is good business...

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I did it before but it's hit or miss. One time my bot went and one of his coupons were already used.
And I know people who accounts for shut down before cause they used too many.
Plus....mt other boy for turned away cause the coupon didn't match his account.

I've purchased over 30 sets from Harlem... only time I ever had an issue with a coupon that was used he refunded me & sent an extra set. Dude is good business...

I've bought 20-25 from him, had an issue only one time. He corrected it by sending me a free one too. GS has never given me issues about it. In fact most of the time the kids working the register want to know where they can get some lol.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
LiuaH5U.png

:damn:

Agreed. Common sense.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Still,I wouldn't be surprised at a few tricks up their sleeve this e3 for Scorpio launch.

Forza 7?
Crackdown?
Lego Halo? :skip:

MS has been in the game WAY too long to still not have a stable of exclusive devs. They also don't like trying new things. That's why I can't fukk with them.