Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Reviews this gen are harsher. If Killzone 2 dropped today it would be in the low 80s/ high 70s.
I've never bought this excuse.

I see plenty of games with glowing reviews now.

People just went with this narrative because they didn't want to admit how underwhelming the first 2 or so years of this gen was.

Shadow fall has a 73 Metacritic and killzone 2 is leagues better.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
problem is that it won't matter.
Debateable :yeshrug:

Theres too much unknown about Scorpio at this point.

THIS gen is over,has been since the one was unveiled.

I just don't know what Scorpio is really going to be,none of us do.

Microsoft would be smart to low key launch it as a next gen console. We shall see.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I've bought 20-25 from him, had an issue only one time. He corrected it by sending me a free one too. GS has never given me issues about it. In fact most of the time the kids working the register want to know where they can get some lol.
Yeah ive bought prolly 10 or 15 from him and I've never once had an issue with it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. Common sense.
Phil's response

hjgjyugygknsxc.jpg

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brian Altano from Podcast Beyond FB page...

So, Horizon: Zero Dawn. My God.
First off, anybody who talked shyt on the PS4 Pro or called it a useless upgrade needs to pay Horizon on a Pro + 4K TV immediately. There's no going back. It's the best looking console game ever made. Yes, it even tops Uncharted 4's visuals, which I didn't think was even possible this generation. I had my moments of buyer's remorse as a I played through a bunch of old 4K upgraded PS4 games at the Pro's launch, but this is the new standard.

Guerrilla isn’t known for telling especially good stories, but they have nailed it here. Horizon’s story is deep, personal and profoundly intriguing. Aloy’s tale of self-discovery and revenge is well written with plenty of revelations that subvert expectations. The main quest is remarkably long and can take up to thirty hours to complete depending on the difficulty. Two things sell the story: the world and Aloy. Horizon’s world-building has successfully created a universe that is both mysterious and thrilling to explore. Aloy, as an outcast all her life, is our eyes into the world. As she learns about the different tribes and their various customs, we learn with her. As she learns to take on the different machines, we learn how to as well. It’s the past, however, that takes the cake. Aloy’s journey will take her deep into the ruins of our civilization, which contain the best bits of plot detail. It’s hard to put down the controller when Guerrilla has crafted something so intriguing.

Aloy is a fantastic protagonist. She isn’t a hero raised on a pedestal, but rather a lowly outcast striving for acceptance and understanding. Written and performed superbly, Aloy’s character arc is one that is capable of making players feel her pain, frustration and victories. She steals the show, but there are a handful of other characters that are just as colorful and well-rounded as she is.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2017/02...o-dawn/247340/

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Won't get this til I'm done with Nioh... but it's crazy how people really doubted that Sony would come through in the Exclusive department this gen.

I mean, they've always shytted on MS in that department, but for some reason Xbox Stans felt that B and C tier titles like Dead Rising and Quantum Break would be revolutionary exclusives and game changers
:mjlol: