Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
LiuaH5U.png

:damn:

Yup. Summed it up perfectly. The Big Daddy God of War is still on the horizon (pun intended) too

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
People really love to pretend that killzone 2 didn't exist .
it does seem a lot of people forgot about it, especially when speaking on Guerilla's track record. Shoot, Killzone 3 reviewed well too.

I think most just can't get Shadow Fall out of their mind. I kinda cant blame them for that(Shadow Fall was SUPER meh) but acting like Guerilla never had a hit before is kinda odd.

Anyway, cant wait to play this. Just wish I had a LIL patience, that spend $100 to get $15 sale starts tomorrow:mjcry:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
it does seem a lot of people forgot about it, especially when speaking on Guerilla's track record. Shoot, Killzone 3 reviewed well too.

I think most just can't get Shadow Fall out of their mind. I kinda cant blame them for that(Shadow Fall was SUPER meh) but acting like Guerilla never had a hit before is kinda odd.

Anyway, cant wait to play this. Just wish I had a LIL patience, that spend $100 to get $15 sale starts tomorrow:mjcry:

i think one of the reasons that shadow fall was so mediocre was because GG were pressured to released that game on launch day. If they would have left it in the over for a while longer ,it could have been a far better game. They started working
on horizon since 2011.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow: can't wait for this bruhs

I just noticed the liquid is actually moving in the damn canister:damn: dem small touches.
this is the first time i've watched any footage from this game. looks hectic as hell, but the gameplay is there.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They just dropped the classic RPG Ubitrash have spent a decade trying, and failing, to make. On their first try. :wow: