Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No I didn't. The media hasn't been kind to new IPs this generation. Considering that this is GG's first attempt at an open world RPG, it seems they knocked it out of the park.
:comeon: cmon breh knock it off...u dont know a hit when u see one ?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Pre-reviews looking pretty favorable

Horizon Zero Dawn is the best robot-safari adventure game ever made

Make no mistake: Horizon Zero Dawn is the rare triple-A single-player adventure that delivers on pretty much every front imaginable. The monumental story (technically, a few of them) is executed with mostly fantastic writing and acting, and it unfolds as players master the most exciting new battling system I've seen since Monster Hunter and Dark Souls. Horizon Zero Dawn also happens to be the most gorgeous game of the current console generation, combining light-soaked landscapes, shimmering robots, and rock-solid performance the whole way through.

There are some minor issues with pacing, traversal controls, and a few underwhelming quests. But these missteps and stutters should not deter PlayStation 4 owners from checking out one of the console's best exclusives so far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LiuaH5U.png

:damn:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

I mean. It's the truth.

Only reason it was even debateable the first 2 is years was because Microsoft first party studios were humming along and Sony seemed to run into problems at the majority of their studios.

Now Sony is running on all Cylinders and it's not slowing down.

Microsoft simply doesn't have the numbers to compete.

Still,I wouldn't be surprised at a few tricks up their sleeve this e3 for Scorpio launch.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:gucci: I never said the game wouldn't be good. I just didn't expect the reviews to be as great as they have been. What else you want me to say :gucci:
Exactly

It was a studio doing an entirely new genre for the first time.

The art style and world was always unquestionable.

The gameplay,story and world design were huge question marks

Anyone who thought this was a sure thing is lying and I say that as huge fan of the studio and somebody who's been excited for this game since the fukking concept art leaked like 2 years before the game was shown.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd have to be a special type of moron to think this was going to end up being anything other than a critical success.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You'd have to be a special type of moron to think this was going to end up being anything other than a critical success.

Shut the fukk up you annoying dikk rider. You are worst then fatboi except you arent remotely funny

Last edited: