Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I
I'm not very far in it(just did the mission where you light up a cultist camp and fight with Sona and the other Nora.

I just don't find the human combat engaging thus far.
ohhhhhh...... yea the game is more about machine combat than humans. Humans are easy. The machines is where the combat shines.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These graphics are :wow: The HDR be looking crazy at times.
Some of these machines be hard though. I took quite a few L's to a couple of Sawtooths in this one mission.

What's a good course of action for progression? I see I have a couple of side quests/errands and other stuff to do in addition to the main quest. Should I ignore them until later or should I do it as they arrive? Also what's the point of some older weapons being sold by traders if you already have them? Can they break?

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
These graphics are :wow: The HDR be looking crazy at times.
Some of these machines be hard though. I took quite a few L's to a couple of Sawtooths in this one mission.

What's a good course of action for progression? I see I have a couple of side quests/errands and other stuff to do in addition to the main quest. Should I ignore them until later or should I do it as they arrive? Also what's the point of some older weapons being sold by traders if you already have them? Can they break?

Naw thats apart of the game. Pick what you want, dont worry about anybody else. Level up how you choose.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Really brehs :beli:

Y'all nikkas know Witcher 3 was my first real RPG that had me locked in the whole game, but y'all nikkas wasn't gone tell me that Horizon Zero Dawn followed the same type of world formula :martin:

I usually don't watch gameplay vids, only trailers, I HAD NO fukkIN IDEA THIS GAME WAS SIMILAR TO WITCHER 3 IN ANY WAY.

nikkas have said those are their 2 fav of all time, but ain't mention they were similar in any way. I honestly thought HZD was more of a linear action/fighting game :pachaha:that was great based on the gameplay, not the world it has. This game is dope as fukk, I got it off PSN for 20$ on Black Friday. This shyt is fukkin dope as hell.

Question though. Does your conversation/situation choices have a impact on things later in the game.

For instance, there was a chick looking for her brother, but dude had a voice in his head telling him to kill people. I told dawg it was best to :camby: and not return to his village. I don't want to know the results, but would either decision affect that story later in the game? Like, if I told dude to stay with his sister, would he end up killing the chick or naw???

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Y'all nikkas know Witcher 3 was my first real RPG that had me locked in the whole game, but y'all nikkas wasn't gone tell me that Horizon Zero Dawn followed the same type of world formula :martin:

I usually don't watch gameplay vids, only trailers, I HAD NO fukkIN IDEA THIS GAME WAS SIMILAR TO WITCHER 3 IN ANY WAY.

nikkas have said those are their 2 fav of all time, but ain't mention they were similar in any way. I honestly thought HZD was more of a linear action/fighting game :pachaha:that was great based on the gameplay, not the world it has. This game is dope as fukk, I got it off PSN for 20$ on Black Friday. This shyt is fukkin dope as hell.

Question though. Does your conversation/situation choices have a impact on things later in the game.

For instance, there was a chick looking for her brother, but dude had a voice in his head telling him to kill people. I told dawg it was best to :camby: and not return to his village. I don't want to know the results, but would either decision affect that story later in the game? Like, if I told dude to stay with his sister, would he end up killing the chick or naw???

Play the game and find out. But the decision making is nothing like Mass Effect. I havent noticed a thing.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

its not that much like w3 imo

witcher 3's gameplay is ass when gameplay is the biggest thing for horizon. i'd even say watch dogs has more in common.

nothing really effects the story that significantly (some of the quests effect who helps you in the last mission) but its just character and world building you'll see from sidequests and dialogue

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

Only if you are trying to get a trophy and help for the end..
dont kill old boy that helps you in the human missions.
He will show up to help fight in the end as well, with more dialogue