Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not really feeling this yet tbh.. The combat feel unsatisfying thus far. I just reached Mother's Crown and just did the other mission with Sona and Varl.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tbh that scorcher at the very beginning was the most difficult battle for me.
One thing I like about this game is how the environment effects certain enemies. The Scorcher beat the shyt out of me. I had to run like a bytch and hang off the cliff and take cheap shots until i could hit it's weak spots. But when I fought that first Frost claw I didnt break a sweat. You literally could just set up traps in a circle and take him out with out it ever finding you. Had it been a different environment, you'd get fukked up.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That battle had me :damn: and then they throw a fukking Frostclaw at your ass, thank god of that Ravager gun :whew:

I wonder what enemies are on the other path though :patrice:

BREH!!! That ravager gun saved my ass. I initially bytched out and went up top. then wiped the floor with the goons up there and found some data points. I found an area where I could pick off the Scorcher and Ravager with out them being able to get you lol (bytch made, but im alive damnit). Its those fukking behemoths man. They take soo much. But i knew, I just KNEW when I opened the door it wouldnt be over.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Game wasn't that good to me, beautiful af but that's about it. Combat left alot to be desired. I wish they went with bloodborne type of speed/combat

Daps
Reppin
Combat was the best part of the game breh. Objectively you can't argue it was bad in anyway.

It's not horrible but I constantly have issues with it due to the camera angles when you roll away from attacks and the camera gets stuck behind a rock or foliage.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's not horrible but I constantly have issues with it due to the camera angles when you roll away from attacks and the camera gets stuck behind a rock or foliage.

Ok I can see where you're coming from with that! I have had times when I use the concentration skill and my sight is blocked by a damn leaf or some grass.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I
Combat was the best part of the game breh. Objectively you can't argue it was bad in anyway.
I'm not very far in it(just did the mission where you light up a cultist camp and fight with Sona and the other Nora.

I just don't find the human combat engaging thus far.