Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Its been a while since I played this game so I was kind of rusty. Was in end game level 50 Weaver armor on hard difficulty and everything but had one more corrupted zone so figured I'd finish it off and get some practice before I started frozen wilds. It was the 2 corrupted rockbreakers. They absolutely kicked my ass died like 5 times.:snoop:

But then I finally remembered how to play and got rid of them. :mjpls:

Headed to Frozen Wilds with a new sense of confidence:obama:

Saw the scorcher guarding the cut :demonic: with half his life missing.
Thought oh this should be easy he's missing half his life:myman:.

Damn near emptied my entire inventory to take him out.:damn:

I'm shook for the rest of this DLC brehs :to:

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio
Its been a while since I played this game so I was kind of rusty. Was in end game level 50 Weaver armor on hard difficulty and everything but had one more corrupted zone so figured I'd finish it off and get some practice before I started frozen wilds. It was the 2 corrupted rockbreakers. They absolutely kicked my ass died like 5 times.:snoop:

But then I finally remembered how to play and got rid of them. :mjpls:

Headed to Frozen Wilds with a new sense of confidence:obama:

Saw the scorcher guarding the cut :demonic: with half his life missing.
Thought oh this should be easy he's missing half his life:myman:.

Damn near emptied my entire inventory to take him out.:damn:

I'm shook for the rest of this DLC brehs :to:

If you emptied your inventory during the first Scorcher, then you better stock back up before you go any further. You are going to encounter tougher machines that will make the Scorcher battle feel like child’s play.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
If you emptied your inventory during the first Scorcher, then you better stock back up before you go any further. You are going to encounter tougher machines that will make the Scorcher battle feel like child’s play.

Frost claw was easy

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
you'll wish corrupters were your biggest issue by the end of the game lol

:laugh:I learned the hard way that I just have to do a lot of Sticking and Moving especially in a Confined Place....but I beat it and ive been progressing thru it good that Concentration+ is Man's Best Friend,I cant wait to find more Bandit Camps