Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No work tomorrow so I just finished the DLC. shyt was fukking piff and completely worth it :wow: liked the way they added more puzzles/exploration to change the flow up and make it feel a little more different than the base game but they didn't go overboard with it. New weapons are very nice addition - though you only have to use them when they are completely needed as they will drain your resources - and the new machines are pretty fukking challenging.

Graphics never cease to amaze, they did a great job with the winter environment, and the final mission had some visuals that had me :wow:

Aratak is my dude :mjcry:

@winb83 Even though it's not an epilogue, the story does goes back around and connects with the main plot of the game. You can have a pretty long conversation in the end that answers a couple of lingering questions and helps paint a clearer picture of everything and what will come next in the franchise.

I had to go to the 1st hunting trials to boost up on Blaze two times. 15-20 minutes of knocking every damn canister without killing/destroying Grazer was a pain in the ass but it was specially worth it for the final mission.

I have no clue what the fukk I'm gonna do for Frozen Wilds as even on Hard I had to make a quick trip to boost up on that shyt. I'ma take a while before I go back and play it again, shyt is gonna stress me out :heh:

ps: For Thunderjaws, just like Stormbirds, you just gonna rope caste them to death.

How long did it take you to beat it? I heard in prev pages it was like a 10-15 hr dlc?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the UH brehs, are the Baruk bows better than the Adept weapons you get playing NG+? :patrice:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
What level should I be before I step into the Frozen Wilds? I'm currently level 18 and shook :lupe:
Breh don’t even try right now:russ:
You need to at least be a 35..
And you still going to be struggling:mjlol:
Realistically you need to be in th 45-50 range..
Them demonic frostclaws and scorchers:usure: