Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Buy got the game for 15.99 if you got GCU. It's sold out online but you can get an in store copy if you have them price match the ad. I just got it for 1.00 after using a $15 rewards certificate. :banderas:

Literally read this 30 mins ago and did the same thing lol....Good lookin out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I haven't played regularly since launch. The patches have done a LOT of good. Definitely seeing the improvements from the inventory all the way to performance.

But I don't remember Thunderjaws wrecking face quite like this before :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you got soft. getting worked huh? :mjlol:
I'm playing on ultrahard at least but yes

i legit had to avoid this motherfukker :francis:

still knocked me off my robot buffalo and damn near killed me

i don't think i ever used anything but this tier 2 stealth armor when i beat the game. i might need to get smart

also i'm running short on materials faster than i get them now :francis:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No work tomorrow so I just finished the DLC. shyt was fukking piff and completely worth it :wow: liked the way they added more puzzles/exploration to change the flow up and make it feel a little more different than the base game but they didn't go overboard with it. New weapons are very nice addition - though you only have to use them when they are completely needed as they will drain your resources - and the new machines are pretty fukking challenging.

Graphics never cease to amaze, they did a great job with the winter environment, and the final mission had some visuals that had me :wow:

Aratak is my dude :mjcry:

@winb83 Even though it's not an epilogue, the story does goes back around and connects with the main plot of the game. You can have a pretty long conversation in the end that answers a couple of lingering questions and helps paint a clearer picture of everything and what will come next in the franchise.

I'm playing on ultrahard at least but yes

i legit had to avoid this motherfukker :francis:

still knocked me off my robot buffalo and damn near killed me

i don't think i ever used anything but this tier 2 stealth armor when i beat the game. i might need to get smart

also i'm running short on materials faster than i get them now :francis:

I had to go to the 1st hunting trials to boost up on Blaze two times. 15-20 minutes of knocking every damn canister without killing/destroying Grazer was a pain in the ass but it was specially worth it for the final mission.

I have no clue what the fukk I'm gonna do for Frozen Wilds as even on Hard I had to make a quick trip to boost up on that shyt. I'ma take a while before I go back and play it again, shyt is gonna stress me out :heh:

ps: For Thunderjaws, just like Stormbirds, you just gonna rope caste them to death.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
overall happy with the length and upgraded graphics..
I see them possibly going with Sylens as the big bad for the next game:mjpls::mjgrin:
Fighting two Fire Claws at one time:gucci::dwillhuh::sadcam::whew::banderas:
I put this with TLOU2 on expectations for the next game..
Can’t come half stepping with my girl Aloy:smugbiden:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
overall happy with the length and upgraded graphics..
I see them possibly going with Sylens as the big bad for the next game:mjpls::mjgrin:
Fighting two Fire Claws at one time:gucci::dwillhuh::sadcam::whew::banderas:
I put this with TLOU2 on expectations for the next game..
Can’t come half stepping with my girl Aloy:smugbiden:

This DLC is the only thing they are doing before going full on developing part 2, no?

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio
The Frozen Wilds was very good.

9exgyjC.png

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its real gud.

I didn't do too much in the Cut at all until today, my new game + had barely got me to Meridian.

I hit the Longneck and made the hike to get the upgradeable spear today though - and BRUH

daemonic seekers :why: close quarters :why: ultra hard :why: this motherfukker was LEGIT one hit killing me at level 50 :why:

I'm not coming back to the Cut until I get some armor. This shyt don't be playing. Scorchers alone got me hiding in the hilltops like a bytch. I gotta get my gear up. Goes to show how easy the game was at release even on hard - I never had to give a fukk about armor before or even how to farm resources efficiently. This game is deep as fukk once the threat comes alive.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Excuse my ignorance brehs, but how do I start the frozen wilds? There’s no option?