Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
The DLC or the actual base game, God forbid anyone make any assumptions and get confused/embarrassed. :sas2:
BowedWeightyAyeaye-size_restricted.gif

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Just started the DLC, I'm too rusty for these deamonic new machines :damn: If I didn't have the shieldweaver armor I'd be done for. New setting is dope so far, I liked the Banuk in the base game so cool to see more of them

Edit: Gildun:mjlol:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
It's a whole new experience, you gotta be selective when it comes to facing machines and if shyt goes down and you got more than 2 or 3 motherfukkers attacking you better haul ass.

I found it very interesting that the easiest parts of the game were the Deathbringers. Even the final boss I got him in my first shot at it (took me 3 times on Hard on first gameplay, always ran out of time), surviving the wild and getting those fukking hearts for the Adept Weapons (completely worth it imo) were harder than every boss the game throws at you on Ultra Hard, imo. I did not face any Rockbreakers though :whoa:

If it wasn't for the Weaver outfit I would've been toasted though, that shyt saved my ass multiples times :whew:

stalkers :mjcry:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
$15.99 with GCU $19.99 without at Best Buy right now

The game is $50 on PSN.
You must be talking about the DLC.
You're wrong.

Best Buy has Horizon on sale for $19.99 but it shows as sold out

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/horizon-zero-dawn-playstation-4/9082293.p?skuId=9082293

Best Buy got the game for 15.99 if you got GCU. It's sold out online but you can get an in store copy if you have them price match the ad. I just got it for 1.00 after using a $15 rewards certificate. :banderas:
Well look at that. 4 people dropping info about the game (not the DLC) being on sale.
@Chris Cool ain't as cool as he thinks. :mjlol:
Lemme help you out so you don't have to waste time searching for gifs instead of searching for useful information like the rest of these kind gentlemen.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Well look at that. 4 people dropping info about the game (not the DLC) being on sale.
@Chris Cool ain't as cool as he thinks. :mjlol:
Lemme help you out so you don't have to waste time searching for gifs instead of searching for useful information like the rest of these kind gentlemen.
:francis: you're trying way too hard breh. the first post was on a page where everybody was talking about the dlc, he said it's on sale with no clarification. easy mistake.:manny:

the later 2 posts cleary state it's the that's game on sale.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:francis: you're trying way too hard breh. the first post was on a page where everybody was talking about the dlc, he said it's on sale with no clarification. easy mistake.:manny:

the later 2 posts cleary state it's the that's game on sale.
You could have asked the question to begin with instead of doubling down on your rebuttal before realizing you made a mistake.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:stopitslime: this the internet.
And this is a forum, where you could have asked a question instead of going on and on about this endlessly.
You were more concerned with trying to prove someone wrong than actually listening.
Now kindly and stop derailing the thread. You were wrong. It's not the end of the world.