Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I want to but it's too many good games coming out. I can only kill orcs in shadow of war until November when cod and battlefront come out. I'm like a nikka with too many bytches right now. I don't know what to do.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I want to but it's too many good games coming out. I can only kill orcs in shadow of war until November when cod and battlefront come out. I'm like a nikka with too many bytches right now. I don't know what to do.
:damn:

I didn't even finish Call of Duty or Battlefield from last year :snoop:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally got time to sink my teeth into this yesterday and holy shyt (played about 8 hours straight) Taking down a thunderjaw is one of them most satisfying feelings I've had his entire gen. Thus game had that unique quality where mundane situations can turn up quick. ( just like the goat, mgsv)

Daps
i got backlog from 2014...it is what it is brehs...too many games too little time...i had got HZD earlier this year and i dont even got a ps4 :mjlol:

I feel like having a "backlog" is some cool guy shyt to say

Stop buying games, or get rid of the ones that didn't draw you in like that, so you can actually play the good shyt.

I had games that fell to the back burner, i traded them shyts in when i knew it was over for them, video games are like that to me. If they don't hook you and keep you, you're gonna move on and it's gonna be hard as fukk to get back into them.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I feel like having a "backlog" is some cool guy shyt to say

Stop buying games, or get rid of the ones that didn't draw you in like that, so you can actually play the good shyt.

I had games that fell to the back burner, i traded them shyts in when i knew it was over for them, video games are like that to me. If they don't hook you and keep you, you're gonna move on and it's gonna be hard as fukk to get back into them.

Cosign. I realized a lot of my backlog are games I subconsciously threw in the bushes. I left The Witcher 3 on hold for a little over two years but it took me less then two months to platinum Horizon: ZD from launch. Went back to see if I would get my $60 worth out of TW3 turns out that shyt just didn't click with me. I'm gonna have to change my spending habits.

If you got a backlog going back years, you too busy to play games or you're losing interest either way you're just throwing money away :francis: