Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Horizon Zero Dawn Frozen Wilds adds 15 hours of gameplay, new photo mode, skills and more

Guerrilla confirmed that players can expect "at least 15 hours of additional content" through the expansion, and "a lot" of side quests on top of the main quest, however, that is merely the tip of the Frozen Wilds iceberg.

The Frozen Wilds DLC will also feature a brand new 'posed' Photo mode and in the example we saw Aloy was on the floor, making snow angels.

The developers have also revealed that they've added a new skill tree, adding plenty of new abilities while mounted.

This includes smaller abilities such as being able to forage while mounted, to more elaborate features such as a dismount strike that will see Aloy catapult into the air off the mount before delivering a powerful blow to any machine.

Frozen Wilds new content marks a fantastic new add-on for the game, but equally, it's promising to overhaul the main game as well.

:gladbron:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah I'm ready for the DLC as well fam.

I already know the sequel will be on some otherworldly shyt.

I played the game on a regular PS4, on a standard 1080p TV and the game was still straight up beautiful.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waiting on that DLC. this game is a gem:wow:
and you best believe i'm gonna rock that Aloy costume in Monster Hunter World :ohlawd:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah I'm ready for the DLC as well fam.

I already know the sequel will be on some otherworldly shyt.

I played the game on a regular PS4, on a standard 1080p TV and the game was still straight up beautiful.

Playing that shyt on the Pro was :wow:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

Frozen Wilds new content marks a fantastic new add-on for the game, but equally, it's promising to overhaul the main game as well.

:gladbron:
now that's dope. don't know if I want to start the dlc on hard, or do my second playthrough with these new abilities and work my way to it on ultra hard :jbhmm:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We Byke
16445739f1eb87ea2b22c97201ca299cb14fd063.gif

Story details, new skill trees and scary new robots - Here's everything we learned about Horizon Zero Dawn: Frozen Wilds at Paris Games Week | GamesRadar+

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I'm a keep it 100 and say that while Horizon was probably the best game I've ever played visually

the snow levels were probably the least visually impressive in the game

then they go and make a whole dlc dedicated to snow levels

:dahell: