Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
:dahell:

The pacing is probably the best you'll ever get in an open world game. There's basically no wasted movement in the mainline quest.
Not only that, the side quests have a lot more variety than in other games. It's the 1st open world game I've ever gotten platinum on because I didn't get bored doing all the side and collectible things

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
preordering DLC?

giphy.webp

yes i do....in fact, this shyt been pre-ordered since e3 lol.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you still get the super shield carried over to this game or do you start over on all weapons?

everything carries over, it's a continious....they show her wearing the power armor in the trailer...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
what did i just read: 'the story was ass' and 'the game got boring'...what?!?!?....it's all opinions and people only play for themselves, so it's cool, but excuse me while i laugh at that bullshyt....lol....

Exactly. The story in this game is GOAT level. And very scary in a way because you can see that happening in real life down the line. :to:

Even Killzone's lore was dope, but Guerilla never executed it consistently.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Exactly. The story in this game is GOAT level. And very scary in a way because you can see that happening in real life down the line. :to:

Even Killzone's lore was dope, but Guerilla never executed it consistently.

Same thing I was thinking once I got for enough and got the back story. "Like this shyt could actually really happen one day :merchant:"

Killzone they fukked up with 3. And I wanted to play as a Helghast :yeshrug: