Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
how you liking the goat game?
I beat it earlier. It was good, but I think it's a tad overrated.

You just called it the goat. One of my boys told me before I bought it that it's now his goat above Red Dead Redemption :whoa:

It was visually stunning and had a great score and some great concepts but I'm not sure the narrative fully worked for me.

And yes I just did the main story missions so save it side quest brigade.

Not mad I bought it though, was a digital purchase for me.

May purchase the DLC on sale

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I beat it earlier. It was good, but I think it's a tad overrated.

You just called it the goat. One of my boys told me before I bought it that it's now his goat above Red Dead Redemption :whoa:

It was visually stunning and had a great score and some great concepts but I'm not sure the narrative fully worked for me.

And yes I just did the main story missions so save it side quest brigade.

Not mad I bought it though, was a digital purchase for me.

May purchase the DLC on sale
:dahell:

only the main quest? the side quests are way better than the main quest. i hated the main quest tbh. killing the humans was boring as fukk to me

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you guys try Ultra Hard / New Game+ yet?

I'm shook at the startup screen :lupe:

i've started it...so far, it aint fair, for them lol...running around with the power armor and all my upgrades/gear, i'm fukking shyt up.....but i'm still in the village, so havent seen how it changes when i get out in the world.....main change i've noticed is the machines are more aggressive, so sneaking around as much is not gonna be an option....gonna have to arrow muthafukkas up quick.....

anyway, i'm at the proven right now, i'm see how different it is after i finish that and get out there....cant wait to try the cauldrons.....

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Just finished off the Plat trophy :obama:

Clocked in at 65 hours, amazing game. Think im gonna pass on that NG+ for now but damn this game was an experience.
I feel dumb for asking but where are the gameplay stats? Couldn't find em

Daps
Might run through super hard because my ego needs to be satisfied.

Legit got witcher 3 and couldn't play it because i found it inferior to this. :mjcry:

Witcher 3 is inferior.

The combat in this game was incredible.

So action packed, shyt was an adrenaline rush. I may have to pop it in again soon cause i loved it, maxed out at 50

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Brehs it's either this or Nier Automata. I can only get one this check (and the other the next check).

If you could only pick one, which one would you pick?