Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Just finished yesterday. Went into the final quest at level 28 but I had that Super Suit from the Armory and got out pretty clean. Main weapons I used were the Shadow rattler for up close and the Shadow Carja Bow for the long range sniping. Are there multiple endings? I felt the ending was kinda of :ld:
I thought Maybe I skipped some stuff that might have made the ending better. I would think going back to Mother's rise would have been a part of the ending and she forgot about her "father" pretty quickly during my playthrough. Didn't take away from it all though. Beautiful game and the details were amazing especially in 4K.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Just finished yesterday. Went into the final quest at level 28 but I had that Super Suit from the Armory and got out pretty clean. Main weapons I used were the Shadow rattler for up close and the Shadow Carja Bow for the long range sniping. Are there multiple endings? I felt the ending was kinda of :ld:
I thought Maybe I skipped some stuff that might have made the ending better. I would think going back to Mother's rise would have been a part of the ending and she forgot about her "father" pretty quickly during my playthrough. Didn't take away from it all though. Beautiful game and the details were amazing especially in 4K.
Did you visit his grave periodically? Lots of touching dialogue there :to:

Also, collecting at least a significant amount of the data points and actually reading them gives you more insight, especially the ones you find during the last few missions