Horizon Zero Dawn | PS4/PC | Out Now

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight, got to 100%....one of my boys beat me there, that fukka lol....anyway, main thing need to know: the only things that count towards progression are on the game progression tab...here are what you need (number of each is beside):

clear all activities - tallnecks(5), hunting grounds(5), bandit camps(6), cauldrons(4), corrupted zones(11) [hint: you get a trophy per activity when you do all for that activity; you get the trophy, you done for that activity]

collectables - banuk figures(6), flowers(30), vessels(12, vantage(12) [hint: same as above, you get a trophy per collectable once you collect all of the ones for that thing; you get the trophy, you done]

quests - main(21), side(22), errands(14)[this the shyt i was missing..there are 2 that show up when you go back to certain places: 1 is in freeheap (place with petra); the other is in the hunter's gathering (place with the asian chick that was a drinker, pera i think)]

shadow items - outfit(9)
the one sylans gives you has a heavy version you have to buy
, weapons(8)

machines - scanned(26)

....there you go people....you get all those/do all that, you'll get 100% in the game....good hunting....

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not even. Calm down nikka. Go play the game and stop worrying about spoilers. Game has been out two weeks. You should have beaten it already.
This isn't a spoiler thread. I swear nikkas like you are complete fakkits.

Anyway the game was great and definitely desreves a solid 9

Aloy is a great character, the plot was great and paced itself well, combat system is smooth, we have a huge map to play with and the environments are beautiful. The only negatives are the wait times, average at best crafting system, and weird facial animations.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are you guys roping stormbreakers down and overriding them or is there some cliff they're hanging out on I don't know about.
Sometimes you can catch them on the ground. But if you use the rope I dont think the override would work

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
aight, got to 100%....one of my boys beat me there, that fukka lol....anyway, main thing need to know: the only things that count towards progression are on the game progression tab...here are what you need (number of each is beside):

clear all activities - tallnecks(5), hunting grounds(5), bandit camps(6), cauldrons(4), corrupted zones(11) [hint: you get a trophy per activity when you do all for that activity; you get the trophy, you done for that activity]

collectables - banuk figures(6), flowers(30), vessels(12, vantage(12) [hint: same as above, you get a trophy per collectable once you collect all of the ones for that thing; you get the trophy, you done]

quests - main(21), side(22), errands(14)[this the shyt i was missing..there are 2 that show up when you go back to certain places: 1 is in freeheap (place with petra); the other is in the hunter's gathering (place with the asian chick that was a drinker, pera i think)]

shadow items - outfit(9)
the one sylans gives you has a heavy version you have to buy
, weapons(8)

machines - scanned(26)

....there you go people....you get all those/do all that, you'll get 100% in the game....good hunting....
damn didn't realize attaining outfits and weapons counts towards it.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This isn't a spoiler thread. I swear nikkas like you are complete fakkits.

Anyway the game was great and definitely desreves a solid 9

Aloy is a great character, the plot was great and paced itself well, combat system is smooth, we have a huge map to play with and the environments are beautiful. The only negatives are the wait times, average at best crafting system, and weird facial animations.
Right and I didn't drop a spoiler. nikkas like you act like bytches crying about spoilers on the internet. With trailers, reviews, FORUM THREADS, you probably know more about games than any other time in history before even picking them up and then you come into a thread with over 40 pages a couple of weeks after the game comes out and then wanna complain about spoilers? Go sit your bytch ass in a corner somewhere and stare at a wall like the idiot that you are.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Right and I didn't drop a spoiler. nikkas like you act like bytches crying about spoilers on the internet. With trailers, reviews, FORUM THREADS, you probably know more about games than any other time in history before even picking them up and then you come into a thread with over 40 pages a couple of weeks after the game comes out and then wanna complain about spoilers? Go sit your bytch ass in a corner somewhere and stare at a wall like the idiot that you are.
Why do you keep bringing up how long this game has been out? The game has been out for what, 2 weeks? And not everyone buys games day one, or plays them non-stop taking days off from work to be able to rush to a message board and say "FINISHED!" like a little kid.
The coli has a spoiler tag function and this particular thread is spoiler free.
Not sure why this is continuing to get you upset, it aint that serious breh. :yeshrug:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Why do you keep bringing up how long this game has been out? The game has been out for what, 2 weeks? And not everyone buys games day one, or plays them non-stop taking days off from work to be able to rush to a message board and say "FINISHED!" like a little kid.
The coli has a spoiler tag function and this particular thread is spoiler free.
Not sure why this is continuing to get you upset, it aint that serious breh. :yeshrug:
Why do I keep mentioning the release date? I mentioned it once. Why do I keep bringing it up? YALL are the ones that continue to bring it up and whine like bytches. I'm aware of the spoiler tags. I didn't drop a spoiler. If it aint that serious, stop crying about it and asking it to be deleted. It's like 3 of you little bytches that made a big deal about it and blew it out of proportion. Stop crying and it goes away.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Why do I keep mentioning the release date? I mentioned it once. Why do I keep bringing it up? YALL are the ones that continue to bring it up and whine like bytches. I'm aware of the spoiler tags. I didn't drop a spoiler. If it aint that serious, stop crying about it and asking it to be deleted. It's like 3 of you little bytches that made a big deal about it and blew it out of proportion. Stop crying and it goes away.
Stfu