Horizon Franchise At 32.7M; Forbidden West Sold 8.4M Units

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Dudes will be like 'most of the sales were for less than retail' like it's a gotcha... but then stan a system that doesn't even try and sell games at full price, and even if you extrapolate the cost of GPU across even a limited number of games played per year for your fee, literally zero games on GP correlate to a $70 price tag.

Like... it's an own if most of HZD wasn't sold at full price but it's a flex if literally nothing MS have put out in 3 years moves units at any price besides $free.99?

Make it make sense
Didn’t say it as a “gotcha” everything is console wars to y’all.

I said it as a comment on how money is made off of games, as it’s been a relevant topic in the industry lately.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Didn’t say it as a “gotcha” everything is console wars to y’all.

I said it as a comment on how money is made off of games, as it’s been a relevant topic in the industry lately.
My mans. Don't say 'y'all' and involve me there.

I'm a PC gamer first, second and fourth. I own a PS5 because it was bought for me, and... because it's the only console I actually need. There's no reason to own an XBOX when you have a good gaming rig. (and that's MS' fault for undermining their own sales) And I don't game on the go as a rule, so a Switch isn't as necessary to me.

You did say it like it was a gotcha. Otherwise you wouldn't have said it at all. How much a game makes full-price vs sale should have no bearing on a normal-ass person without stock in that company... unless you're using it on some us v them shyt.

I assure you, I do no 'console war' stan bullshyt.

That's... y'all.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My mans. Don't say 'y'all' and involve me there.

I'm a PC gamer first, second and fourth. I own a PS5 because it was bought for me, and... because it's the only console I actually need. There's no reason to own an XBOX when you have a good gaming rig. And I don't game on the go as a rule, so a Switch isn't as necessary to me.

You did say it like it was a gotcha. Otherwise you wouldn't have said it at all. How much a game makes full-price vs sale should have no bearing on a normal-ass person without stock in that company... unless you're using it on some us v them shyt.

I assure you, I do no 'console war' stan bullshyt.

That's... y'all.
You included yourself with that console stan ass shyt you just posted.

And again. I said it as a commentary on how games are monetized because it’s been a relevant topic for a while.

But of course only surface level stan shyt is discussed here so we never make it passed the headlines :smh:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You included yourself with that console stan ass shyt you just posted.

And again. I said it as a commentary on how games are monetized because it’s been a relevant topic for a while.

But of course only surface level stan shyt is discussed here so we never make it passed the headlines :smh:

juelz-talking.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You gon keep assuming everyone who sees the nonsense you do is a stan... instead of seeing that it is; in fact, you that is the stan.

What, pray tell, am I stanning? Nvidia, nikka? Advanced Micro Devices? Corsair? STEAM?

:mjlol:

Once more with feeling!!!:
juelz-talking.gif
Hey man. You’re the one that came in with the stan shyt, lies and minsinformation.

That’s on you :manny: