Horizon Forgotten West

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
No it doesn’t. :mjlol:

It kills your excuse that single player games can’t have an engaged community. They clearly can. Forgotten West clearly does not.

Why ain’t he playing Forgotten West:ohhh:

Where the chart of shroud NOT playing Forgotten West??

Yes :ehh:

Lies, and excuses

You create some arbitrary standard for one game, then ignore same said sentiment for another.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol:
Do MP games dominate twitch viewership?

Is Halo a MP game?

Is it also a hyper popular flagship franchise?

Is it free?

Does Halo do well on Twitch?

We're arguing community engagement by comparing a f2p live service flagship MP game with a roadmap and season passes to a single player one and done story game?

Is anyone even arguing Horizon does well on Twitch?

The fact of the matter is poor viewership on Twitch with MP games is a much greater indicator of it's success than twitch viewership of single player games. Frankly the comparison is just stupid and meaningless. I think you're smart enough to realize too, sometimes just let go of the trolling.

I'm also not a Sony stan I just comment on stupid shyt when I see it and the Xbots have a higher batting average there.

The VAST majority of my gaming is done on PC.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're being disingenuous to make a point that's hardly relevant.

The irony is, for a single player game that was overshadowed by another single player game that happened to be one of the most popular single player releases ever, to have 20% of the watch time as MS flagship F2P live service MP project months after release. Actually hurts your point imo.

Nvm the fact that Shroud played in a tourney last week (possibly paid too) and he can get 40k people to watch whatever he plays.

Look at the interest the days shroud wasn't competing in a tournament of a game he doesn't normally play and got asked to play in. I wonder what day he played. What does the 7 days before that look like?

viewership-halo.png

I platinumed Horizon and haven't played in a month nor watched a twitch stream of it, does that mean I am not interested in it?

People don't tend to tune in to watch story content. They tune in for personalities and demonstrations of skill. A game like Horizon having low viewership is hardly surprising.

Halo on the other hand is down bad compared to what it should be. Kind poured jelly on yourself braggin about those shyt Twitch #'s.

Welp

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Do MP games dominate twitch viewership?
Sometimes

Is Halo a MP game?
Part of it is

Is it also a hyper popular flagship franchise?
Yes

Is it free?
Yes

Does Halo do well on Twitch?
Better than the overwhelming majority of FTP multiplayer games, that have not had years to build content and communities

Apex wasn’t always so popular. Same with Fortnight, GTAV, etc.

All those games took YEARS to build their communities. Why/how in your mind does it make sense for Halo to automatically just come out and compete with those games for viewers?

We're arguing community engagement by comparing a f2p live service flagship MP game with a roadmap and season passes to a single player one and done story game?
Forgotten west has ongoing content expected as well. And there’s dozens of FTP games coming out daily. Not one of them has found the success of halo. Halo is currently the number one played Gamepass game, and even starving for content top 15 played on Xbox period. The only games it’s behind is the aforementioned games that have had years to build content and and audiences. 6 months after launch Halo still holding up well. All FTP games go through highs and lows as content is released. Halo is due for some big content this year, which will continue to grow its audience.

Is anyone even arguing Horizon does well on Twitch?
Seems sony stan’s wanna argue it’s relevance. Twitch is one way to do so :ehh:

The fact of the matter is poor viewership on Twitch with MP games is a much greater indicator of it's success than twitch viewership of single player games.
No, You made that up.

As you said twitch is more about who’s playing what. There are lots of FTP and multiplayer games that do very well without ever finding success on twitch.

Most played game on twitch is “Just chatting” Nobody play or even heard of that shyt :stopitslime:

Frankly the comparison is just stupid and meaningless. I think you're smart enough to realize too, sometimes just let go of the trolling.
No, it’s one of the few gauges we have of community interest in a game.

If it’s valid to decipher what Halo’s Twitch numbers mean, then that should be valid for any other game.

I'm also not a Sony stan I just comment on stupid shyt when I see it and the Xbots have a higher batting average there.

The VAST majority of my gaming is done on PC.
Sony stans :mjlol:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Simply came out too late. Would have been far away the best title of 2021. Will still be one of the best games of 2022 despite not having the hardware. Pushed the PS5 to the limit graphically.

Guerilla games made two sweet, pretty looking games that got overshadowed by diamond level games. It’s unfortunate but considering this is the worst thing people have said about the games, I think they’ve had a ton of success.

That being said, if they didn’t delay the game, it probably would of cleaned up 2021 GOTY handily.