Horizon Forgotten West

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
it just shows we're kind of in a drought when the top 3 games didn't change since last month

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
it just shows we're kind of in a drought when the top 3 games didn't change since last month

Drought would be an overstatement, for sure. Maybe mildy so on the AAA plane, but even then, it's like...how many AAA games or games period does one need all at once? I've hardly beaten any of the newest shyt that has came out in the past 2 months to want/need to dive into something else big and new already. Let shyt breathe a lil.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Drought would be an overstatement, for sure. Maybe mildy so on the AAA plane, but even then, it's like...how many AAA games or games period does one need all at once? I've hardly beaten any of the newest shyt that has came out in the past 2 months to want/need to dive into something else big and new already. Let shyt breathe a lil.

Yeah, realistically just horizon and elden ring alone are 200+ hours of game, not counting any new game plus. Then you have games like Ghostwire, Pokemon, Dying Light 2, Kirby etc.

Far from a drought, maybe upcoming gaming news wise but not currently

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'm not talking about what you or I need. I stay playing old games. I'm just saying where's Gizmo's "April/May is stacked" thread. and there's really not much coming out until the holidays

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on Horizon and Elden Ring. I played like 30 minutes of Arceus and I still got games from last year that I haven't touched. I could go for months without new games honestly(for me.)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What r y’all even stanning in here.

Nobody said the game didn’t sale, It was just “forgotten” quicker than it sold :umad:
you were the 2nd response in this thread clown. How is #3 forgotten tho? where is halo infinite bum? GOW2018 on there so dont make no "it came out last year excuse"

i guarantee HFW would have more players on steam if it released on that platform. HZD damn near has more players than Halo Infinite right NOW :mjlol: you're a fkin clown bro

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you were the 2nd response in this thread clown. How is #3 forgotten tho? where is halo infinite bum? GOW2018 on there so dont make no "it came out last year excuse"

i guarantee HFW would have more players on steam if it released on that platform. HZD damn near has more players than Halo Infinite right NOW :mjlol: you're a fkin clown bro
Nope second. :ufdup:

Halo is a FTP game. It wouldn’t be on a “sales” list, but it has definitely enjoyed more users and engagement since release.

Be upset cause nobody care about your favorite game brehs.

Sony stans:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

AND Miles…..a two year old game. :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Halo is a FTP game. It wouldn’t be on a “sales” list, but it has definitely enjoyed more users and engagement since release.

I didn’t know the Halo Infinite campaign was F2P:lupe:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

looks like halo infinite is sold @ Best Buy you goalpost moving p*ssy. but even more sad, Halo MP is a FTP on steam and only has 4500 players right now. You niccas is lamez

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land