Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you softshell crabmeatass p*ssy nicca. you hitchin yah wagon on some shyt that aint even from your side, that's my problem. go revive that garbage ass halo thread nicca
I have not hitched a wagon to anything. It’s you goofys who even started the elden ring comparisons cause you wer insecure about the game you were stanning. :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
279227278_10219778493482667_5101864995758850991_n.jpg

278995637_10219778495522718_5295137324139951961_n.jpg

Be upset cause don’t nobody give a fukk about your “exclusives” sony stan brehs :mjlol:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Guerilla games made two sweet, pretty looking games that got overshadowed by diamond level games. It’s unfortunate but considering this is the worst thing people have said about the games, I think they’ve had a ton of success.

That being said, if they didn’t delay the game, it probably would of cleaned up 2021 GOTY handily.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Come on breh, we talkin a competitive MP game vs a single player story game (which only do #'s in the first few weeks usually).

Nvm the fact that Shroud randomly played Halo a few days last week.
Come on breh. that sounds like a lame excuse. Whole point is gauging interest from the gaming community. Other recent single player story games are doing much better in keeping players and viewers interested.

Maybe Geurrilla games needs to upgrade their content pipeline and give a better roadmap so they stop bleeding players/users. Game will be dead in a week or two at this rate :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know big REACH is in his BAG when he start pulling out twitch views :mjlit:
My bad bro. I thought you really cared about twitch.
Twitch viewership…..
So even after a brand new DLC character and expansion level theres less than 600 people playing this on a Saturday night on twitch.
Halo Infinite is a poor performer on Twitch…..

If anything i’m reaching into your bag :ohhh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Come on breh. that sounds like a lame excuse. Whole point is gauging interest from the gaming community. Other recent single player story games are doing much better in keeping players and viewers interested.

Maybe Geurrilla games needs to upgrade their content pipeline and give a better roadmap so they stop bleeding players/users. Game will be dead in a week or two at this rate :huhldup:
You're being disingenuous to make a point that's hardly relevant.

The irony is, for a single player game that was overshadowed by another single player game that happened to be one of the most popular single player releases ever, to have 20% of the watch time as MS flagship F2P live service MP project months after release. Actually hurts your point imo.

Nvm the fact that Shroud played in a tourney last week (possibly paid too) and he can get 40k people to watch whatever he plays.

Look at the interest the days shroud wasn't competing in a tournament of a game he doesn't normally play and got asked to play in. I wonder what day he played. What does the 7 days before that look like?

viewership-halo.png

I platinumed Horizon and haven't played in a month nor watched a twitch stream of it, does that mean I am not interested in it?

People don't tend to tune in to watch story content. They tune in for personalities and demonstrations of skill. A game like Horizon having low viewership is hardly surprising.

Halo on the other hand is down bad compared to what it should be. Kind poured jelly on yourself braggin about those shyt Twitch #'s.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're being disingenuous to make a point that's hardly relevant.

The irony is, for a single player game that was overshadowed by another single player game that happened to be one of the most popular single player releases ever, to have 20% of the watch time as MS flagship F2P live service MP project months after release. Actually hurts your point imo.
No it doesn’t. :mjlol:

It kills your excuse that single player games can’t have an engaged community. They clearly can. Forgotten West clearly does not.

Nvm the fact that Shroud played in a tourney last week (possibly paid too) and he can get 40k people to watch whatever he plays.
Why ain’t he playing Forgotten West:ohhh:

Look at the interest the days shroud wasn't competing in a tournament of a game he doesn't normally play and got asked to play in. I wonder what day he played. What does the 7 days before that look like?

viewership-halo.png
Where the chart of shroud NOT playing Forgotten West??
I platinumed Horizon and haven't played in a month, does that mean I am not interested in it?
Yes :ehh:

People don't tend to tune in to watch story content. They tune in for personalities and demonstrations of skill. A game like Horizon having low viewership is hardly surprising.
Lies, and excuses

Halo on the other hand is down bad compared to what it should be. Kind poured jelly on yourself braggin about those shyt Twitch #'s.
You create some arbitrary standard for one game, then ignore same said sentiment for another.

Sony stan’s wild :mjlol: