Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

342-reveal-full.jpg

In 2017, Guerrilla Games wowed us with a new IP that was different from anything it had ever produced. Best known for the shooter Killzone series, Guerrilla flipped the script and ventured into the open-world action/RPG genre, inviting us to a post-apocalyptic Earth where massive, animal-like machines have become a part of the ecosystem. Horizon Zero Dawn was an overwhelming success, with adrenaline-pumping battles, an awesome protagonist in headstrong Aloy, and exciting discoveries around every bend. We couldn't wait to experience more, especially since Guerrilla had left some loose ends hanging. Thankfully, the highly anticipated sequel, Horizon Forbidden West, is just around the corner with its February 18 release date.

For our 12-page cover story, we spoke to Guerrilla Games about what Aloy's adventure westward will entail, and we were treated to two hands-off demos. One demo showcased an area early in the game, providing a glimpse at the more detailed towns and character models alongside the new skill trees and workbench system. Our second demo took us much later in the game to see a boss battle in action against a new fierce foe: the Slitherfang. However, the new machines are only part of Aloy's struggles this time around. Find out more about the additional pressures and conundrums coming her way, and how Guerrilla Games is taking Aloy and the gameplay

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I haven’t seen any footage since the footage from earlier this year or last year:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:
Imma head in this completely suprise:mjgrin:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
The fact they have so many classes this time around almost confirms my suspicions that they are gonna drop a multiplayer for it

I could have sworn there was an article a few years ago about them wanting to put one in for HZD but they had to scrap it.

Like Dragon's Dogma I saw the potential of a co-op mode where players can take down machines on some Monster Hunter shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I could have sworn there was an article a few years about them wanting to put one in for HZD but they had to scrap it.

Like Dragon's Dogma I saw the potential of a co-op mode where players can take down machines on some Monster Hunter shyt.

Hmmm, i wouldn’t be surprised. The game originally started out as a multiplayer game.