Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
XJzgO3r.gif

:wow::wow::wow:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Returning Machines From Horizon Zero Dawn So Far
  • Watcher
  • Ravager
  • Charger
  • Snapmaw
  • Stormbird
  • Tallneck
  • Thunderjaw
New Machines in Horizon Forbidden West
  • Bristleback
  • Burrower
  • Clawstrider
  • Shellsnapper
  • Sunwing
  • Tremortusk
  • Unnamed Plesiosaur-like Machine
These are all the confirmed machines for Horizon Forbidden West so far. Horizon Zero Dawn had over 25 machines when it released, and so far, Forbidden West has "only" 14 (13 if you don't count the one that doesn't have a name yet, but was shown in the trailer). So I'd say it's safe to assume that we'll get a couple more.
They'll be more machines in this game...they don't wanna show everything...if the snake is supposed to be the burrower...they coulda gave it a better name....I know encountering machine are basically boss battles but I hope they have actually boss battles too with exclusive machines for boss battles or different/souped up versions of the machines we see in the wild

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They'll be more machines in this game...they don't wanna show everything...if the snake is supposed to be the burrower...they coulda gave it a better name....I know encountering machine are basically boss battles but I hope they have actually boss battles too with exclusive machines for boss battles or different/souped up versions of the machines we see in the wild

They probably added like 10 more since i posted that list in the last trailer.

There’s some monkey/baboon type shyt climbing trees. Thats what i wanted. The borrower is the quadpedal swimming otter type machines.

I dont know what the name of the snake is

Also the lochness monster type thing is in it