Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Hope the menu is different also I see they updated the UI from the last trailer that was 6 months ago...they def went the dead space route so you don't break immersion...I just hope when you open the weapon wheel or switch weapons it doesn't do that max Payne bullet time shyt...but no hud first playthrough FTW

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Hope the menu is different also I see they updated the UI from the last trailer that was 6 months ago...they def went the dead space route so you don't break immersion...I just hope when you open the weapon wheel or switch weapons it doesn't do that max Payne bullet time shyt...but no hud first playthrough FTW

NGL that shyt was clutch on ultra hard. :mjgrin:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

What do you mean, you dont want the menu to slow down the real world action?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Weapon wheel activated slo-mo. I can see why they did that though. You reload ammo on the same wheel and I imagine it would be ass doing that in regular speed while you're getting gang raped by robots.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Weapon wheel activated slo-mo. I can see why they did that though. You reload ammo on the same wheel and I imagine it would be ass doing that in regular speed while you're getting gang raped by robots.

Yeah, i prefer the slowdown. Thats what I hated about GoTG, it was annoying as hell navigating the menus when everything was still moving in real time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
gang raped by robots.

nasty nate style

nasty-nate.gif

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
No no I don't and judging by the new trailer it looks like they changed that...in dead space they have a menu like that and it doesn't slow down time.... your bow already does that no need for the wheel to...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No no I don't and judging by the new trailer it looks like they changed that...in dead space they have a menu like that and it doesn't slow down time.... your bow already does that no need for the wheel to...

It can be an accessibility feature then. Cause i need that shyt on the harder difficulties lol