Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Breh!!!!

D07212-DD-0248-4-E85-A5-D4-172063-B6-DA06.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In a post apocalyptic world where society has fully collapsed and basically brought back into the stone age
Having to daily avoid death by Skynet dinosaurs
Nerds want broads to wear makeup and get their hair did :dead:

:russ::russ::russ: :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: bytch is strong, very Athletic, in great shape, smart and can fight, but her face is a hit and muthafukkas are like:hhh: would not bang

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony’s state of play format where they concentrate on just one game is a great idea. Focuses all the attention on just that game instead of an E3 format where so many games compete with each other for attention.

Yeah, i remember the final fantasy 16 news feeling like a drop in a puddle after teh conference, almost no one was talking about it. like, imagine that final fantasy 16, i dont care how much people hated 15 or 13, Final Fantasy is a major franchise. To have it debut a trailer after such a long hiatus, announce it being exclusive, and having entirely being comprised of in-engine footage and gameplay was incredibly odd to not hear more hype for. A lot of games just get drowned out when lumped together with everything else. I feel like Returnal and Ratchet getting their own hype cycles did a lot of good for them also.

If FF16 had been announced on it own it would have been the entire discussion on the internet for the week.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
nikkas be so weird when it comes to any game starring a woman.

These p*ssyless clowns just think there is a war on macho white guys so they try to find an agenda against them everywhere they can.

How come I can't call people faks and say you have nice boobs anymore! fukkIN sjwS! This girl is not a dime piece they are trying to put lesbians in my game! When I was a kid we loved big t*ts and guns man! Now it's all lesbians and chokeholds bro. Stay woke. Regular lookin people don't exist in real life so they shouldn't in games either!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Im not sure why I didn’t see it before, its obvious xbox stans jsut tried to make the “hur hur aloy is fat” thing a meme like Craig. They pretty much tried to Halo infinite HFW and they just came off looking like incels.