Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You can really tell the difference between Zero Dawn and Forbidden West when they play clips of it in the digital foundry video. IT looks really basic in comparison.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
You can really tell the difference between Zero Dawn and Forbidden West when they play clips of it in the digital foundry video. IT looks really basic in comparison.

this game is mindblowing.:mindblown:
im ordering a ps5 to play this. it has to be played at 60fps.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I'm saying, they could still allow you to do that and just balance it accordingly by having enemies have multiple mounts as well and weaponry that could take you down eventually.
That's a whole different video game. The whole point of combat in Horizon us you're undersized and underpowered but you got good tools and gotta outthink your opponent.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hope we get another fight with the invisible panthers that was one of the best creature designs and fights from that game:wow: muthafukka turn invisible and you cant see this muthafukka til he try to kill you with that fukking laser of death...:damn: had my heart pumping!!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I guess we’ll see whats going on after E3. They can’t look at these last couple sony games and think they can skirt by with bologna sandwiches.
They need at least one banger and i feel like they’re betting on starfield.

...but also, like I said. Sony 1st party is a well-oiled machine at this point. These teams been making games together for decades already under sony. They already know what works for them and what doesn’t, and they are making games on very specific hardware thats similar to the last one they worked on.
E3 they last chance

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I guess we’ll see whats going on after E3. They can’t look at these last couple sony games and think they can skirt by with bologna sandwiches.
They need at least one banger and i feel like they’re betting on starfield.

...but also, like I said. Sony 1st party is a well-oiled machine at this point. These teams been making games together for decades already under sony. They already know what works for them and what doesn’t, and they are making games on very specific hardware thats similar to the last one they worked on.

maybe we see a flight simulator 2 teaser trailer? NASA edition?

Ultra realism. No sound due to no sound in outer space.

:patrice: