Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Sony Stans struggling with their own cross-gen narrative :mjlol:
craig_abs4.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, i guess lol

I don't know what's wrong with Microsoft...:scust: all that money and no hype train for none of their projects...

Like they just so focused on gamepads they got nothing to make gamers WANT to buy an Xbox tho...:dahell: who gives a fukk about gamepass it's already been done before :mjlol: shyt ain't new ..

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don't know what's wrong with Microsoft...:scust: all that money and no hype train for none of their projects...

Like they just so focused on gamepads they got nothing to make gamers WANT to buy an Xbox tho...:dahell: who gives a fukk about gamepass it's already been done before :mjlol: shyt ain't new ..

I guess we’ll see whats going on after E3. They can’t look at these last couple sony games and think they can skirt by with bologna sandwiches.
They need at least one banger and i feel like they’re betting on starfield.

...but also, like I said. Sony 1st party is a well-oiled machine at this point. These teams been making games together for decades already under sony. They already know what works for them and what doesn’t, and they are making games on very specific hardware thats similar to the last one they worked on.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Maybe the Horizon Zero graphics department can go to San Degio Studios to fix the graphics for MLB The Show 2021.

The animations are good but the actual player models, grass textures are abysmal.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Why the fukk cant we ride all machines? That seems like the obvious next step

It would be GOTY with that feature alone

I don't know, the only mount that would legit be amazing would be a flying one. But being able to mount that mammoth or a Bellowback, or a Behemoth would kinda break the game as it would be way too fukking OP. Like what the fukk could anyone do against you with that kind of powerful mount?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know, the only mount that would legit be amazing would be a flying one. But being able to mount that mammoth or a Bellowback, or a Behemoth would kinda break the game as it would be way too fukking OP. Like what the fukk could anyone do against you with that kind of powerful mount?

I mean, it could still be a late game feature. Also, if then enemies are able to mount them, then why not can we as well.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I mean, it could still be a late game feature. Also, if then enemies are able to mount them, then why not can we as well.

Mounting the mammoth takes more than 1 person and a platform that you actually have to destroy :manny:

I mean sure, getting a huge mount for 1 boss fight or a section of the game would be cool as fukk. But I'm talking about traversing the world being able to mount anything, that would kinda defeat the purpose of trying to survive in the wild which is half the fun of the game (probably more than half if I'm being honest).

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Mounting the mammoth takes more than 1 person and a platform that you actually have to destroy :manny:

I mean sure, getting a huge mount for 1 boss fight or a section of the game would be cool as fukk. But I'm talking about traversing the world being able to mount anything, that would kinda defeat the purpose of trying to survive in the wild which is half the fun of the game (probably more than half if I'm being honest).

I'm saying, they could still allow you to do that and just balance it accordingly by having enemies have multiple mounts as well and weaponry that could take you down eventually.