Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Also props to Horizon for having the dopest stealth take downs in gaming

I'm sure if you can find my posts in the Horizon Zero Dawn thread, you'd see one of my number 1 complaints was the melee being the worst part of the combat

Aloy is a savage, now :wow:

I'm hoping for a third game where they bring it all together.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Still the most beautiful game I've ever played. Unlike many, the story kept me hooked. Very interesting narrative. Aloy was/is a very boring protag. that is only held together by the dynamic personalities of her allies. The amount of variance in the enemies in this world is amazing.

I'll never forget it being night time in game and I stroll up on stalker territory for the 1st time. Could barely make out the little lights on their bodies before they disappeared. Had me like :ohhh:
Moments like that I'll never forget. Before GowR, this was my GotY.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Flying all over and clearing the dog off this map. It’s taking forever :mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Can’t remember maybe, 5 more hours

Edit—-

Actually im not sure, it could be a good bit longer
I googled. It says 1.5 hour for the final mission. Let’s get it :mjcry:

I do it tomorrow morning because I want to do the side mission for Zo. I just did Kotallos and this dummy doesn’t even want to keep the arm :snoop:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Still the most beautiful game I've ever played. Unlike many, the story kept me hooked. Very interesting narrative. Aloy was/is a very boring protag. that is only held together by the dynamic personalities of her allies. The amount of variance in the enemies in this world is amazing.

I'll never forget it being night time in game and I stroll up on stalker territory for the 1st time. Could barely make out the little lights on their bodies before they disappeared. Had me like :ohhh:
Moments like that I'll never forget. Before GowR, this was my GotY.

I agree about Aloy. Great gameplay, great story, great graphics, horrible character. They made everything about the first game better, aside from her; she's noticeably more irritable than in FD. Her exasperated tone and unbelievable acting is distracting as hell, like she exhales at he end of every sentence. I'm 10 hours in and tired of her.

Sylens steals the show, as he did in FD.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
I agree about Aloy. Great gameplay, great story, great graphics, horrible character. They made everything about the first game better, aside from her; she's noticeably more irritable than in FD. Her exasperated tone and unbelievable acting is distracting as hell, like she exhales at he end of every sentence. I'm 10 hours in and tired of her.

Sylens steals the show, as he did in FD.
The game from Sylens standpoint definitely wouldve been more interesting imo.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Spared Regalla and didn't regret it. Narratively, her death after sparing her is much better and my gear was already so suped up, I didn't remotely miss nor care about her bow. I'll probably do things differently in another playthrough.