Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the first 2 gears was flames , then you realize your playing the same game over and over again

Play one and you played em all

Oh boy you're in for a treat then, wait until you play this game called ratchet and clank 15 a rift in time coming out next month

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My concern for HFW isn’t graphics at this point i already know if it looks even slightly better than the first game it’s already satisfied that condition for me. My problem with this game was never the graphics, it’s one of the best looking games on last gen hardware:

43-FA2-A95-BDD3-4-C42-91-DC-44973-F9-D1-C3-C.png

What i want to see is improvements to exploration, melee, flight/gliding, swimming, more interactivity with the world. Etc.

I don’t expect this to be a leap like R&C, i expect more of a miles morales leap, more density, prettier water, wildlife, dual sense controls, no loading, 4k/60fps, draw distance, etc.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
huh?

my pre-release “rhetoric” was far more favorable for the game than @Gizmo_Duck

but bcuz I don’t automatically assume it’s going to be the greatest game ever bcuz it’s sony then some of you get weird about it...my main concern was the price for an indy studio taking a shot at AAA status that I ended up paying anyway for a game I enjoyed...no one does that unless there’s some underlying interest in the game...again some of y’all just get weird when it isn’t 100% praise for a game you like

I definitely don't believe you were looking more favorable than @Gizmo_Duck for that game, lest you just using his name as hyperbole in this sense here.

I also stated nothing about previous or incoming Horizon being the greatest game ever or anything of such, nor proclaiming that you should. I'm speaking merely of the prediction that you going to be sitting outside of the hype building, gritting ya teeth about half-hearted interest in the game, only to pull the full price anyways a day or two later. The utter hilarity of it bemuses me, old sir.

Hateful_Eight_GIF-source.gif

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
no but I really wanted to so I did my best to give it a fair chance...it worked for god of war...granted the 60 fps boost did wonders for that game and I ended up really enjoying playing it again after putting it on hold for a few years
On a serious note, I get the gripes about the game. I honestly didn't even expect to like it but the reviews convinced me to buy. But I thought they nailed the combat and the story was solid. They do need to work on exploration, human combat, and transversal more than anything. But it was also GG first game like that so I expect them to learn from it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely don't believe you were looking more favorable than @Gizmo_Duck

don’t care what you believe...the earlier posts are there in the thread...I even pulled receipts in that thread a few weeks back for fun to show the switch up...ironically @Gizmo_Duck has the same concerns about HZD and the the same hopes for improvement that I would like to see...again, everything else from you past this part of your post is just...weird

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I just put the stream back on and it looks like my resolution bumped up or something cause this shyt looks incredible now versus some of the shots earlier

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Ive never played a ratchet and clank game so it will be all new to me buddy

Holla

Statements like this unnerves @MeachTheMonster.:lolbron:

don’t care what you believe...the earlier posts are there in the thread...I even pulled receipts in that thread a few weeks back for fun to show the switch up...ironically @Gizmo_Duck has the same concerns about HZD and the the same hopes for improvement that I would like to see...again, everything else from you past this part of your post is just...weird

Yo momma.