Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree first game was decent to average. It has a really great concept tho so I’m interested in where they go with the sequel.

hopefully this is an uncharted 1 to 2 type jump.

ya I don’t think I’ve flat out called it “trash”...supremely overrated tho...I’d definitely welcome such a leap (no pun intended) at the uncharted comparison

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
In hindsight the first game ain't all that, but that's only cause that style has been done to death. In real time that shyt great though. I might put origins over it, but origins wasn't no trash, that shyt was a great game itself.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well it sounds to me like you like it just fine :troll:

no but I really wanted to so I did my best to give it a fair chance...it worked for god of war...granted the 60 fps boost did wonders for that game and I ended up really enjoying playing it again after putting it on hold for a few years

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Oh so I can openly criticized horizon now I remember mentioning it was overrated and got hit with the

Stan accusations

tenor.gif

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
looks cross gen as fukk so far. yall who say cross gen isnt an issue are dumb af. :mjlol:

while we wait on this 5 hour countdown...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Looks dope af to me so far, only thing ruining it is the streaming compression

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
absolutely not if it’s more of the same with just better graphics and resolution

any issues I have with games early on is usually new IPs or old titles I don’t have any experience playing so I ask legitimate questions or express fair concern but I can’t think of any game I bought that I hated prior to buying it

Mmm hmm...

*Remembers that pre-release Returnal rhethoric of yours *:smugfavre:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mmm hmm...

*Remembers that pre-release Returnal rhethoric of yours *:smugfavre:

huh?

my pre-release “rhetoric” was far more favorable for the game than @Gizmo_Duck

but bcuz I don’t automatically assume it’s going to be the greatest game ever bcuz it’s sony then some of you get weird about it...my main concern was the price for an indy studio taking a shot at AAA status that I ended up paying anyway for a game I enjoyed...no one does that unless there’s some underlying interest in the game...again some of y’all just get weird when it isn’t 100% praise for a game you like