Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf I aint tolerating no slander old man :ufdup:

nah fukk that game and anyone who overrates it...even some of the hardcore sony stans on here have offered the same criticisms I’ve brought up...game is bland as shyt...that being said I’m willing to watch and see if they incorporate substantial changes to the game...granted I don’t think I’ll really get a good look at the game until it releases and I can see more folks playing it

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah fukk that game and anyone who overrates it...even some of the hardcore sony stans on here have offered the same criticisms I’ve brought up...game is bland as shyt...that being said I’m willing to watch and see if they incorporate substantial changes to the game...granted I don’t think I’ll really get a good look at the game until it releases and I can see more folks playing it
Part 1 right?

Yeahhhh but I can't comment on that apparently

:mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Part 1 right?

Yeahhhh but I can't comment on that apparently

:mjpls:
Horizon is
iu

Ass Creed Origins>>>>>>

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the “best” part about it is the machine fights and even those just aren’t that engaging imo...sometimes it takes me a while to get into some games but HZD just wasn’t it
Fighting the big robots was cool but you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the “best” part about it is the machine fights and even those just aren’t that engaging imo...sometimes it takes me a while to get into some games but HZD just wasn’t it
How about you play more than 30 minutes of it you casual. Go finish the game after you beat Returnal :hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make it an hour...

again...how about I did? :dwillhuh:

let’s see how high this can go :gladbron:

this is not similar to the handful of occasions on here when it took me a while to warm up to the game...I’ve played this game multiple times over the course of 4 years and did my best to force it but again the game just ain’t it imo

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
again...how about I did? :dwillhuh:

let’s see how high this can go :gladbron:

this is not similar to the handful of occasions on here when it took me a while to warm up to the game...I’ve played this game multiple times over the course of 4 years and did my best to force it but again the game just ain’t it imo
Well it sounds to me like you like it just fine :troll:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I agree first game was decent to average. It has a really great concept tho so I’m interested in where they go with the sequel.

hopefully this is an uncharted 1 to 2 type jump.