Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Game is freakin gorgeous and they did a fantastic job with the 30fps fidelity mode. It still feels very smooth and motion blur gives it a cinematic look. A lot of games feel sluggish when going from 60 to 30 but the 30 in this game feels great.

True....but 60 just feels too damn good and still looks soo damn good. I'll play resoltuion if/when they do the 120/40 split tho.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
God damn this is beautiful. :whew:

They had me convinced since it was cross gen it wouldn't look anything like this. I am barely playing I just keep admiring the scenery.

Legalese

Banned
Daps
God damn this is beautiful. :whew:

They had me convinced since it was cross gen it wouldn't look anything like this. I am barely playing I just keep admiring the scenery.
Ironically its the best looking action adventure ive seen since GOW boosted on the PS5 , once the PS4 is phased out the fidelity in these games will be :merchant:
i thought the FPS cap would be holding this gen back but nah

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Thought the game was bugged. Kept swiping up on the touch pad and nothing happened. Then I remembered I'm playing on ultra hard with limited hud, like a real nikka.
full

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Is it me or is the smaller machines more difficult than the larger ones? I have no problems taking down the bristlebacks and other large ones but I have to use all my health berries and potion on the borrowers, scounger, scrappers, even the fanghorn kick my ass.