Horizon Forbidden West (PS4/5) & Burning Shores DLC Out Now! Complete Edition - 10/6, PC - Feb 2024

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FLlSRbDWUBAFhil

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
]

It’s about time i get to feast my eyes on a game again…

fukk it, imma say it.

I played the first one when I FIRST got a PS4. It was the best implemented open world game I'd played outside of Fallout 3, IMO.

Red Dead 2
, I loved it, but, get why ppl hate it and I wish the story was told better without the island shyt and draggin' on the Dutch shyt (they should've broke off in two and you should've played as John while Aurthur was sick...maybe make the Epilogue optinion).

GTA V has a better lived in world, but, hey...Rockstar has had years to get it right.

Ass' Creed Odyssey is fukking HUGE...But, it's too big to appreciate really.

Horizon was the perfect size and the place never got boring.

This game...mannnn...if they do it, right.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I still don't get why ppl buy videos games to play on the easiest mode and you aren't a 10 year old

Watch the shyt on YouTube and save $60/70

I just played Resident Evil 2: Remake randomly on Standard--because I never played that mode

But, I tired to get an A or S and I beat it without opening the storage box once

If I hadn't beat the game 4 times on the hardest mode, I would'nt be able to take a damn near three yr break from the game (I couldn't put it down the year it came out) and roll through that shyt

That's shyt is fun

Man im broke right now :mjlol: Scalpers??!

Ima just say find one for $700 by a scalper...that's not much higher than what I paid for mine from Wal-mart :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I still don't get why ppl buy videos games to play on the easiest mode and you aren't a 10 year old

Watch the shyt on YouTube and save $60/70

I just played Resident Evil 2: Remake randomly on Standard--because I never played that mode

But, I tired to get an A or S and I beat it without opening the storage box once

If I hadn't beat the game 4 times on the hardest mode, I would'nt be able to take a damn near three yr break from the game (I couldn't put it down the year it came out) and roll through that shyt

That's shyt is fun

Ima just say find one for $700 by a scalper...that's not much higher than what I paid for mine from Wal-mart :yeshrug:

@ORDER_66 aint eeen lookin for a ps5 right now, let that man live :wow: