Hopefully Black Men and Coli Brehs Never Have To Experience This Therapist, Friends.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Which class, friend?
It was over ten years ago so I can't remember but it was a black studies course for sure. It might have had something to do with hip-hop because I remember someone calling tupac a glorified backup dancer. That's the only thing I really remember.

I just looked him up and ints interesting to see where his scholarship has led him. Must be difficult for him to get funding as bashing black men is in -- so I'm curious what the audience is for a black masculinist scholar in academia.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was over ten years ago so I can't remember but it was a black studies course for sure. It might have had something to do with hip-hop because I remember someone calling tupac a glorified backup dancer. That's the only thing I really remember.
Yeah he talks about that time. This was well before he found his professional calling, friend.

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Why can't black men just start to dox them find there info and report them domt suffer fools instead of just going back znd forth just make them feel the consequences
These institutions fully support black women shytting on black men breh . All these women are open about their hate for black men and don’t lose their jobs

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I just looked him up and ints interesting to see where his scholarship has led him. Must be difficult for him to get funding as bashing black men is in -- so I'm curious what the audience is for a black masculinist scholar in academia.
He talks about the academy too.

Not very much in the Academy. Thank the internet gods for YouTube, friend.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There was a lawyer who called u bullet bags she got doxxed and disappeared they are not invisible there was a african lawyer that was talking greasy about black Americans I wrote a complaint and sent it to report to the bar association these women must have time get rid of they have no real,power it's just we are dealing with them as I we still need and want there love bm keep trying to reason with them I seen doxxing work to some extent they used to say if u have a job go up until u speak to to right people if that don't work then try to dox the person above them cause this just complaining makes bm look real weak getting bullied by everyone including women not a good look for us
Are you a Black man? Punctuation, friend. :manny:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
It’s better for you to cry on the shoulder of a black man than it is the thighs of a woman*** a man who can identify with your struggles and has found solutions to them.

Shordi should of been laughed at & ignored. I keep saying to start searching & building your council of BM ranging from age, demographic, religion, etc.

***(watch brehs turn this into a :dame:)

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
It’s better for you to cry on the shoulder of a black man than it is the thighs of a woman*** a man who can identify with your struggles and has found solutions to them.

Shordi should of been laughed at & ignored. I keep saying to start searching & building your council of BM ranging from age, demographic, religion, etc.

***(watch brehs turn this into a :dame:)
I said this like a week ago and they called me a fakkit that’s recruiting :mjlol: :russ::francis:

Nikkas was torching me for saying black men should love each other :beli: