Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I hate the way this team plays kuzma and poole trading terrible shots.

Nah let those guys plus kisperts aggression be on ten. For years we been clamouring for a rebuild and here it is and we gonna cry about it knowing this won't be built in a day.
It's gonna be growing pains. Let Poole chuck relentlessly. That in itself is a skill that he's not gonna back off. Let other players come By and take their spot.

Wins and losses won't matter this season. But one thing.. GS didn't put reins on Steph and Klay and if we just tell Poole and kisspert and kuzma go out there and get ten three point attempts... I'm ok with that regardless of the outcome cause other teams will have to deal with that relentlessness.

We don't need wins from them..we just need them to constantly attack nonsensically. If you hear people like Gil talk they say those players are the hardest to deal with. They have no concept of misses and just keep coming with no quit. Poole needs the reps to be able to learn how to cook. Take all the shots you need. They out here experimenting

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah let those guys plus kisperts aggression be on ten. For years we been clamouring for a rebuild and here it is and we gonna cry about it knowing this won't be built in a day.
It's gonna be growing pains. Let Poole chuck relentlessly. That in itself is a skill that he's not gonna back off. Let other players come By and take their spot.

Wins and losses won't matter this season. But one thing.. GS didn't put reins on Steph and Klay and if we just tell Poole and kisspert and kuzma go out there and get ten three point attempts... I'm ok with that regardless of the outcome cause other teams will have to deal with that relentlessness.

We don't need wins from them..we just need them to constantly attack nonsensically. If you hear people like Gil talk they say those players are the hardest to deal with. They have no concept of misses and just keep coming with no quit. Poole needs the reps to be able to learn how to cook. Take all the shots you need. They out here experimenting
This isn’t a proper rebuild. This is years of horrific management :mjlol:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Dumb ass coaches decided to go small to begin the game and that shyt built a huge whole :hhh:

DIsgusting. I'm just seeing how the players respond. We got Molly Whopped. And we the smaller team yet playing slower..

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Omoruyi reminds me of Draymond in a way. He just changes the game . His motor etc. But just the fact he's always so productive. He needs to start fwiw

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I love the young players more than the older players. Faster tempo. Better defenders. Vets can't defend for shyt with Corey, tyus and Poole.

Enjoyed this fourth quarter and hope we get blown out more so they can play.

I'd probably start Poole, Kuz, Deni and Omoruyi

It's ridiculous how productive omoruyi is

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I love the young players more than the older players. Faster tempo. Better defenders. Vets can't defend for shyt with Corey, tyus and Poole.

Enjoyed this fourth quarter and hope we get blown out more so they can play.

I'd probably start Poole, Kuz, Deni and Omoruyi

It's ridiculous how productive omoruyi is
Very telling that he was by far the most positively productive guy on the floor.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Very telling that he was by far the most positively productive guy on the floor.

He always is everytime he gets on the floor. And it seems infectious.

I was doing the math and Tyus, gallo, muscala and delon net us 33 mill cap space and they are expiring this year. There's no free agent we want that makes sense but teams will be trying to shed money and those guys might net us something.

Then after that you run the group of Ryan Rollins, johnny Davis, Bilal, omoruyi and whichever big is left like AG as the second unit. They stylistically play like OKC. First unit stylistically like Golden state with Poole, Kuz, Deni and Omoruyi. They run with Gaff but eventually Gaf moves to second unit after we find a replacement for him who's better. Kisspert probably is rotating between first and second unit. His salary is too affordable right now to trade him.

Tyus and Poole are too small a back court and both are being iso'd easily. Throw in kisspert for spacing and on every switch someone was food.