Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

This team's been treadmilling for so long I can't remember the last time they were projected to actually be the league's worst team. Even in the years they won the lottery, they weren't expected to be terrible going into those seasons.

And why are Brad and Wall in it? They're long gone.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
For real wondered how the FO would deal with who was right between Deni and Poole and what would be said between them. I thought the huddle situation where Kuz and them were cracking up about it was interesting. I wondered what Poole said.

Its funny, you want to unleash Poole and put no collar him like we did with gilbert arenas. Go terrorize these teams with the ultimate greenlight. As a teammate i'd be pissed about me doing cardio but it's foot on neck season with Poole wanting to perform for the crowd with no leash. Let that dude wild out.. Thats why he did it at madison, for the show

but on the flip side. I've hooped and it's pissy when you just out there doing cardio.

So this contract response is interesting because maybe they thought maybe Deni is like this is my contract year, he's fukking with my money and the FO's thought lets guarantee his shyt and get it out his mind. Which is clever.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
For real wondered how the FO would deal with who was right between Deni and Poole and what would be said between them. I thought the huddle situation where Kuz and them were cracking up about it was interesting. I wondered what Poole said.

Its funny, you want to unleash Poole and put no collar him like we did with gilbert arenas. Go terrorize these teams with the ultimate greenlight. As a teammate i'd be pissed about me doing cardio but it's foot on neck season with Poole wanting to perform for the crowd with no leash. Let that dude wild out.. Thats why he did it at madison, for the show

but on the flip side. I've hooped and it's pissy when you just out there doing cardio.

So this contract response is interesting because maybe they thought maybe Deni is like this is my contract year, he's fukking with my money and the FO's thought lets guarantee his shyt and get it out his mind. Which is clever.
Another descending deal

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Thats a fair deal on both ends....Deni has 2.5-3yrs to prove himself....Movable contract for the team...