Hop on the Bullet(s) Train to the Lottery! Official Washington Wizards 2023-26 Rebuild Thread 🧙🏾

WHERE DO THE BULLETS FINISH?

• Total voters

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
How do y’all wiz fans feel about Poole playing at the 2 instead of running point?

I'd rather he play one personally because I think he'll be less of a liability there defensively and he can put pressure on teams. He's more a steph than anybody else.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
with the starters he was deferring and not trying to get in their way. He got it going when he started playing on ball. I suppose we were wasting him but it's good for him to learn to be more effective off ball and then as we go forward we know the on ball stuff will come.
I don't know why players keep thinking they can challenge him at the rim, I've never seen as good a shot blocker at the wing as him and it's not even deep into pre season as a just turned 19 year old

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
with the starters he was deferring and not trying to get in their way. He got it going when he started playing on ball. I suppose we were wasting him but it's good for him to learn to be more effective off ball and then as we go forward we know the on ball stuff will come.
I don't know why players keep thinking they can challenge him at the rim, I've never seen as good a shot blocker at the wing as him and it's not even deep into pre season as a just turned 19 year old

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Davis looks more confident, finishing better at the rim, and has played good defense. The shot form is odd though.

Mull

Pro
Daps
Anybody else local not getting Monumental Sports TV?

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

Mull

Pro
Daps
I’ve got Verizon Fios and have Monumental. Same channel it was on when it was NBC Sports Washington
Ahhh copy. I got a Roku and the channel is there but when I go to it, it just says Monumental Sports is unavailable. I’ll follow up with Roku