Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka he actually lived that life and committed crimes himself on video

Now it's all just lyrics :dead: I didn't say Pop did anything to these particular people to cause some get back, but I AM saying he's on camera running down on people and celebrating that lifestyle, now because it happens to him we supposed to cry?

And yes Nipsey was an active gang member he wasn't above getting a raw deal either, you nikkas are delusional thinking making music absolves everything about someone's lifestyle, it's really sad y'all pick and choose who's allowed to be above the street life, meanwhile if any of them did some shyt to non famous people y'all don't give a shyt

Every last one of these brothers took a risk, shyt happens, everyone wants to hang around wolves then y'all act surprised when they get bit :yeshrug: I'd say the same about Takeoff too if you wanna keep running down the list

What does any of this have to do with him getting killed in a home invasion you stupid ass nikka :gucci: you dumb ass idiots get right on the internet just to turn your brain immediately off.... shyt is embarrassing....

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember during his trial they tried to say he was retarted. I thought it was a ploy to get less time but from the interview he legit may be slow.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone on here from LA paint the picture of how dudes end up in situations like this at such a young age? Like detailed explanation. Parents were just smashing unprotected, father never around, etc?
He said his parents were both Bloods and when his mom found out she called the cops on him and he ran away.
Dude also said only about 10 percent of the kids in school aren’t gangbanging. fukk is going on in the West?:gucci:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fivio Foreign publicly said Pop died over a car.

Weeks before his death the Breakfast Club had an interview questioning Pop about a stolen car.

So what are you talking about?
Fivio cant look in the camera straight and tell us his real age why would i take his word as law?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What does any of this have to do with him getting killed in a home invasion you stupid ass nikka :gucci: you dumb ass idiots get right on the internet just to turn your brain immediately off.... shyt is embarrassing....
Home invasions are part of the life nikka what are you talking about :laff: he's in the street life and some street shyt happened to him, period, the fact that y'all keep trying to separate the two tells me y'all really dont understand shyt about the mentality.

Since y'all seem to only understand shyt via entertainment how about this:

When Omar died in the wire did it have ANYTHING to do with shyt he had done in the past?

No, it didn't. Wrong place at the wrong time.

Did that somehow make people more sympathetic towards him dying?

No. Cuz he still was who he was.

He went out in the same vein he was dishing it out, cold hearted. That's the reality of having that kinda energy around you, you forfeit getting sympathy when it happens to you.

But y'all go ahead and keep crying about a gang nikka getting clapped :dead: weird ass culture we live in. If that nikka wasn't from New York I highly doubt y'all would be acting like this.

I'll shut up when any of y'all can explain why a gang nikka who got his hands dirty himself deserves years worth of sympathy and alligator tears for falling victim to some other street nikkas :yeshrug: none of you have made it make sense yet

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Home invasions are part of the life nikka what are you talking about :laff: he's in the street life and some street shyt happened to him, period, the fact that y'all keep trying to separate the two tells me y'all really dont understand shyt about the mentality.

Since y'all seem to only understand shyt via entertainment how about this:

When Omar died in the wire did it have ANYTHING to do with shyt he had done in the past?

No, it didn't.

Did that somehow make people more sympathetic towards him dying?

No.

He went out in the same vein he was dishing it out, cold hearted. That's the reality of having that kinda energy around you

But y'all go ahead and keep crying about a gang nikka getting clapped :dead: weird ass culture we live in. If that nikka wasn't from New York I highly doubt y'all would be acting like this.
Lmao at your STUPID ass spending time to write a wall of what I'm sure is incompetent babble just to be left on unread :mjlol:

Please get a vasectomy and do not procreate

lib123

All Star
Daps
He said his parents were both Bloods and when his mom found out she called the cops on him and he ran away.
Dude also said only about 10 percent of the kids in school aren’t gangbanging. fukk is going on in the West?:gucci:

Seems like it’s a lot harder to make a decent living in Cali and they don’t have as many middle class opportunities especially with the high cost of living. The cost of living is high on the East Coast too but there are a lot more opportunities. Lack of opportunities combined with generational trauma breeds dysfunction.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
boy will have a short life

was better off taking the witness protection program and going away quietly.

Now people are gonna want to make an example out of him

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Lmao at your STUPID ass spending time to write a wall of what I'm sure is incompetent babble just to be left on unread :mjlol:

Please get a vasectomy and do not procreate
:dead: the sassy coli way to say you have no counter argument, NYC lost one and you nikkas can't stand it :mjcry:

His killer doing a victory lap online