Hoover Affiliate of One of Pop Smoke Killer Confirms He Got Killed In Shower + Adam22 Interviewing Kid That Just Got Released

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yeah people forget about that Rolls Royce situation. Hard to believe it’s not connected at all to his death.
Oh wow that’s crazy if that’s true. Basically rented a car and deaded the dude on it right?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He went to the no jumper store looking for Adam asking to get paid and about a future interview

Adam doesn’t even have to reach out to these low life’s…they go to him

And it’s probably the same for vlad

Why are you so worried about their interviews..they aren’t forcing them
So you like Drake and Chomo16? There’s a pattern there….

lib123

All Star
Daps
Oh wow that’s crazy if that’s true. Basically rented a car and deaded the dude on it right?

A rich dude in Cali let Pop borrow his Rolls for a music video. Pop then had the Rolls transported to NYC and was driving around with it without permission.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Pop was a street nikka and went out like one

i get it yall like the music but the martyr shyt after death is straight up bizzare, yall enjoyed reciting his lyrics about doing dirt to nikkas, where were these feelings then? We all knew he was who he said he was on those records.

i don't even like talking like that but something's gotta give with the hypocrisy man, if the only difference is rhyming ability then i see why all these nikkas wanna rap, yall give out hall passes if someone's good enough

agree with you about Adam22 but at this point these nikkas know exactly what they doing when they go up there, they just don't care, if he wasn't there they'd go to vlad or some other wild show
“He was rapping about it” :wow:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah people forget about that Rolls Royce situation. Hard to believe it’s not connected at all to his death.

People forget because all the Pop dikkriders pretended like it didn’t happen and wanted to act like Pop was some innocent guy. I fukked with Pop but NY lost.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk adam for interviewing this dude. He shouldn't get attention.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
This is an interesting moment for the drill/new rap. This has to have a bad effect on them in ways they don’t get yet.