Honk for Jesus Save your soul. Starring Sterling K Brown and Regina Hall

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This movie was straight. Def Eddie Long influenced. I get its a dark comedy. But I wished it committed to one. Either comedy or real serious. That bedroom scene told me all I needed to know about him and and his sexual desires.

I liked how they didn't paint Regina as a victim. She was just as bad in her quest for money power and fame.

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
It had its moments but overall I didn’t too much care for the movie. The acting however was A1. Sterling and Regina both did great jobs. There was a mixture of multiple pastors sprinkled in. I’ll say this the biggest take away .. black folks need to stop going to church. You can love God. Folks need to read their bibles and leave these churches alone.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This had so much potential. It had a few good moments and Regina and Sterling did as great of a job as they could with the subpar writing. Like somebody else said there was definitely an identity crisis here cause they couldn’t fully commit to the comedy or the drama which resulted in both falling kinda flat.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what this movie was trying to do and they did their best with the material. The tone was all over the place.