Honestly, who ACTUALLY cares about Mystique?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
It's funny how people use to bytch and whine constantly how fox ignored every other character except wolverine.

Now people complain theirs too much mystique,too much magneto and too much Xavier :dead:

Nah it's different with Mystique because WHO fukkING CARES ABOUT MYSTIQUE????

WHO THE fukk ASKED FOR MORE MYSTIQUE????

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It's funny how people use to bytch and whine constantly how fox ignored every other character except wolverine.

Now people complain theirs too much mystique,too much magneto and too much Xavier :dead:

Never heard that one. It's usually just Mystique and that's mainly because everyone is annoyed that Fox is only putting her on the forefront of the series because of her star power. There's also the fact she was never in deep like this, Cyclops is the one that should be heading the team and they're yet to do him and even Storm justice in a single movie,

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Exactly! If you would've told me that Mystique would be a central figure/main character in xmen films, I wouldn't believe you for shyt. I mean Mystique is/will always be one of the most recognizable mutants, but fox has vastly inflated this characters' role in the xmen universe. How did they spin mystique into being a major player? How do you go from side bytch to queen? Mystique in the original trilogy is what Mystique should be in these movies, a side villian, Magnetos underling.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Exactly! If you would've told me that Mystique would be a central figure/main character in xmen films, I wouldn't believe you for shyt. I mean Mystique is/will always be one of the most recognizable mutants, but fox has vastly inflated this characters' role in the xmen universe. How did they spin mystique into being a major player? How do you go from side bytch to queen? Mystique in the original trilogy is what Mystique should be in these movies, a side villian, Magnetos underling.

Breh idk how they thought making her the main HERO made sense either :russ:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bryan Singer Suggests Mystique as a Potential 'X-Men' Spinoff Movie

Talking during an appearance on Empire's podcast, Singer said that the character — who was played by Rebecca Romijn in the original X-Men trilogy and Jennifer Lawrence in the last three installments — would make for an ideal stand-alone movie, no matter who plays her. (Lawrence, for her part, has suggested that she might not return to the role after the current X-Men: Apocalypse.)

"I think [Mystique’s] right for [a solo movie], whether it’s Jennifer or not," said Singer, explaining that the character "has this different view of the world. Xavier can get into Cerebro and look at the world but he’d rather just teach classes and see the beauty of mutants and humans co-existing in his mansion in Westchester. Along comes Raven with a reality check on the state of the world. It opens up a lot of avenues."
Trust in Singer brehs:francis:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
I actually think she's dope in the comics. I also liked the rebecca romijn version; when nightcrawler asked her why she doesn't just stay in human form and she says "because we shouldn't have to"... that one single line had more depth than 3 movies worth of jennifer lawrence

they really fukked up the character in these last few movies. Having her grow up with xavier in first class :mjlol: if the idea was to have j law grow into a leader of the x-men they should have made her kitty pryde or something.