honest question- does xbox have any games coming out this year?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it didn,t it came out a week after forza, don’t lie craig.

You had two games come out in november, when are the next games coming out?
Halo Infinite - Wikipedia

Release date December 8th :stopitslime:

Not that a couple weeks matter in your little goofy semantics fight.

Also I’m not sure why in your Sony stan world of disingenuousness, timed exclusive indies like Sifu and Keena count as “Sony” games but the same type of deals on Xbox don’t count.

But here were are playing the dumb Sony stan game as usual. :francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it didn,t it came out a week after forza, don’t lie craig.

You had two games come out in november, when are the next games coming out?

Ain't no one worried about killer exclusives on the Xbox side like that breh breh.

They'll get here when they get here. In the meantime we have plenty of games via gamepass and multi platform games to keep most actual gamers WELL fed.

Between all the systems there is too much to play now.

Bragging about exclusives is almost pointless these days, and the more and more "exclusives" get put on Xbox it's going to be even more pointless

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Halo Infinite - Wikipedia

Release date December 8th :stopitslime:

Not that a couple weeks matter in your little goofy semantics fight.

Also I’m not sure why in your Sony stan world of disingenuousness, timed exclusive indies like Sifu and Keena count as “Sony” games but the same type of deals on Xbox don’t count.

But here were are playing the dumb Sony stan game as usual. :francis:
Ain't no one worried about killer exclusives on the Xbox side like that breh breh.

They'll get here when they get here. In the meantime we have plenty of games via gamepass and multi platform games to keep most actual gamers WELL fed.

Between all the systems there is too much to play now.

Bragging about exclusives is almost pointless these days, and the more and more "exclusives" get put on Xbox it's going to be even more pointless
I feel sorry for these nikkaz in the future. Bethesda, Activision Blizzard..... It's over they just don't know it yet.

:whoa:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
nikkas on The Coli just don't understand that Microsoft has never and will never have the sauce. Simply being under their umbrella has already made Bethesda, and now Activision lame. Real radioactive levels of swaglessness. If Microsoft bought the PlayStation brand out from Sony tomorrow they would instantly render it uncool and it would tank. But I wouldn't expect nikkas who pay $1 for 3 years of gaming to understand what quality is.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikkas on The Coli just don't understand that Microsoft has never and will never have the sauce. Simply being under their umbrella has already made Bethesda, and now Activision lame. Real radioactive levels of swaglessness. If Microsoft bought the PlayStation brand out from Sony tomorrow they would instantly render it uncool and it would tank. But I wouldn't expect nikkas who pay $1 for 3 years of gaming to understand what quality is.

full

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
These the same nikkas that turned a word processing program into a subscription, I mean how much of a fakkit do you have to be to pay these nikkas like $100 a year to use Word, the most I'm willing to pay is $1 for 3 years of Office

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This is 300% Cap and ENVY

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No disrespect or no shade to “bu bu bu but where are the games” and “game came out ____ months ago” gang.

Question, why are y’all blowing through these games? Putting 10-14 hours a day in on them like there’s no tomorrow or there’s a rush?:dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No disrespect or no shade to “bu bu bu but where are the games” and “game came out ____ months ago” gang.

Question, why are y’all blowing through these games? Putting 10-14 hours a day in on them like there’s no tomorrow or there’s a rush?:dwillhuh:

Not for nothin seems like Halo was relatively lite on content. Most people fell off it

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Halo is not the megaton that it once used to be.
You have to scroll a long way down on twitch to even find it.

Halo is old and outdated. The day Bungie made Destiny 343 should have went a new route with Halo. Halo PVP is good but Destiny is more fun because it has better movement and abilities. It's like they haven't taken Halo to the next level.