honest question- does xbox have any games coming out this year?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I'm willing to bet that Starfield will be pushed back to release in 2023.
I think so too, the launch of cyberpunk and recently battlefield most likely has Bethesda leaning back and taking a second look at the typical jank their games usually launch with. They've already fukked up twice with fallout 4 and 76, the internet is waiting to tear them up if starfield and elder scrolls 6 aren't the most polished and well written games they've ever developed.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Cool. More time to play shyt I already have. :yeshrug:

I can't really be hyped for a game I know so little about. Is combat similar to a shooter RPG like Mass Effect? Is it a flight sim like Ace Combat in space?
:dwillhuh:

Right now it's not a "day one must cop!" to me, it's a "huh, might have to pick this bytch up" game with very few details.

I think it will be similar to fallout without VATS

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cool. More time to play shyt I already have. :yeshrug:

I can't really be hyped for a game I know so little about. Is combat similar to a shooter RPG like Mass Effect? Is it a flight sim like Ace Combat in space?
:dwillhuh:

Right now it's not a "day one must cop!" to me, it's a "huh, might have to pick this bytch up" game with very few details.

Right. Don't know why anybody so hype about Starfield without the gameplay that we haven't seen it yet.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight, in order to enjoy a stable frame rate the average gamer has to buy a $3000 TV , and still deal with 30 second load times

Yall are fukkin clowns :dahell:
Naw, you can get TVs with VRR for less than a grand now.

edit: looked online n theres new TVs with VRR that are 330 bucks.4k resolution too.

Last edited:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
i been thinking about just getting a new xbox since ps5 is so hard to get still.
Forza is like the only xbox exclusive i fukk with but at least i could play next gen cross platform stuff like fifa
still debating on just getting a xbox or waiting on a ps5, my ps4 backlog is kind of healthy to hold me over but as the years go by.......