Homophobic Hate Slurs or the R word no longer tolerated here

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yup.

All they do is mask it better under a mountain of cliches. He aint even denying being the racist that he showed to be in here before. Man please. Hes still a racist dikk. Dont care how much he tries to mask it.

You’re a buffoon. Where did I admit to racism? I’m simply stating the hypocrisy in you calling me out from 20 years ago while not saying a single word about all the CURRENT racial and homophobic hate on this board and in this very thread.

Keep it consistent, buddy. Grow up and be better.

Hate is hate and it’s all disgusting.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
they're talking about YOU and YOUR racism. Don't "what about those guys?" your way out of us KNOWING your racist past.

You might have moved to another city, or found knew friends off line but we know you're the same good ol boy you always were

Based off what?

Once again, look like a buffoon and ignore all the racism and homophobic hate all over this board but single me out.

Why don’t you acknowledge the disgusting hate all over this board and then we can talk?

Stop ignoring it.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Based off what?

Once again, look like a buffoon and ignore all the racism and homophobic hate all over this board but single me out.

Why don’t you acknowledge the disgusting hate all over this board and then we can talk?

Stop ignoring it.
yes. We are singling you out. You have no answer for your past do you?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin

Where’s the proof? You’re throwing out accusations for a website from TWENTY years ago while ignoring all the hate everywhere on this board.

Grow up.

I been calling out this disgusting shyt and taking a stand.

Calling someone a homophobic hate word is disgusting. It’s once thing to be young and not understanding the ramifications behind it but grown adults throwing out that word regularly in 2023 on here is fukking disgusting.

Calling someone a “retard” in 2023’ is also gross.

And what happens? I’ve gotten attacked on here with people calling me both words and if you think it’s funny, you are part of the problem.

Grow up and be better.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So many white posters in the coli who don’t get called racist and he thinks we are pulling shyt out our ass calling him one.

We clearly remember him being a bigot. He goes from “that was 20 years ago” to “where’s the proof”

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
So many white posters in the coli who don’t get called racist and he thinks we are pulling shyt out our ass calling him one.

We clearly remember him being a bigot

Once again you ignore what I said.

You wanna call me out but there is hate everywhere on this thread and board in front of your face? Why do you ignore that???

You are part of the problem.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin

We clearly remember him being a bigot. He goes from “that was 20 years ago” to “where’s the proof”

SOHH was 20 years ago was it not?

Stop changing your narrative and if you want to address this subject then stop ignoring all the racism and hate on this board and focusing on me.

Keep it consistent, or stop talking. Grow up and be better

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Where’s the proof? You’re throwing out accusations for a website from TWENTY years ago while ignoring all the hate everywhere on this board.

Grow up.

I been calling out this disgusting shyt and taking a stand.

Calling someone a homophobic hate word is disgusting. It’s once thing to be young and not understanding the ramifications behind it but grown adults throwing out that word regularly in 2023 on here is fukking disgusting.

Calling someone a “retard” in 2023’ is also gross.

And what happens? I’ve gotten attacked on here with people calling me both words and if you think it’s funny, you are part of the problem.

Grow up and be better.
I don't say that word. I actually was board president of a regional chapter of the biggest non profit in the country which supports and advocates with individuals with developmental disabilities and on their board for 9 years.

So what strawman are you going to point to now..?

The evidence is we were all there and remember it. This is a first hand account.

Why can't you just discuss and admit your racist past. We didn't forget and racist isn't a phase you can just hand wave away like an old TV show you liked as a kid.

We don't like you.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I don't say that word. I actually was board president of a regional chapter of the biggest non profit in the country which supports and advocates with individuals with developmental disabilities and on their board for 9 years.

So what strawman are you going to point to now..?

The evidence is we were all there and remember it. This is a first hand account.

Why can't you just discuss and admit your racist past. We didn't forget and racist isn't a phase you can just hand wave away like an old TV show you liked as a kid.

We don't like you.

I applaud the work you have and appreciate it. But why don’t you speak up against the keyboard warriors on here throwing around hate words?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde :francis:

@King Kreole @priority VP @yseJ @Big dikk @feelosofer

Let’s prepare for that annual @jwonder Suspension

:snoop:

@YakSpiller we gonna need you to get ready to step up
jwonder.png