Homophobic Hate Slurs or the R word no longer tolerated here

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Bunch of disgusting human beings thinking it’s cool throwing around hate words just shows this board is full of keyboard coward warriors and mentally ill trolls

Seek therapy, do better…. There are actual people on this board that enjoy intelligent conversation about cool shyt and do not need mental midgets in here acting like 8 year olds

Whoever runs this board should be embarrassed
Negged

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Bunch of disgusting human beings thinking it’s cool throwing around hate words just shows this board is full of keyboard coward warriors and mentally ill trolls

Seek therapy, do better…. There are actual people on this board that enjoy intelligent conversation about cool shyt and do not need mental midgets in here acting like 8 year olds

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
opfagg.jpg

:dead: i screamed i laughed so loud

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fyi

I’ll be watching.

It’s 2023, using that word does not make you cool.

Be better, grow up.

Thank you.

UPDATE: the R word is now banned too

Hey breh….. I’m glad you posted this.

I’m gonna help out and start snitching too…. So feel free to use me as a coli CI:mjgrin:

We finna get some niccas up outta here 2024

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

You're not really being an overall nice guy.

If you are still here on this forum...contributing to its views...you are promoting and stoking the very antagonistic behavior that you are complaining about.

The ignore function still works...

Logging out to take a break works also.

All of your actions appear to be attention seeking...maybe some quiet time and therapy will help.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
On my late daughter, this racist OP said what he said to a Black poster in here statement around working mostly with Black folks at his job and the OP said it must be horrible.

tons of white posters in the coli who aren’t labeled a racist. He thinks we forgot who he was on sohh.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
On my late daughter, this racist OP said what he said to a Black poster in here statement around working mostly with Black folks at his job and the OP said it must be horrible.

tons of white posters in the coli who aren’t labeled a racist. He thinks we forgot who he was on sohh.

Stop making things up. Calling out racism on a board full of hate is hilarious tho.