Homophobic Hate Slurs or the R word no longer tolerated here

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Once again, focusing on a board that hasn’t existed for nearly 20 years while ignoring the disgusting hate all over this board is weak as fukk.

Keep it consistent or go away.
Look at you giving orders. White supremacy makes you talk to us like an authority figure of some kind. It is literally the basis for this thread.

We don't like you, you hold no weight over us even if society makes you think you do, we remember your blatant racism, go fukk yourself.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
White supremacy makes you talk to us like an authority figure of some kind. It is literally the basis for this thread.

We don't like you, you hold no weight over us even if society makes you think you do, we remember your blatant racism, go fukk yourself.

Nobody is an authority figure but the use of hate words on this board is disgusting and embarrassing to many more than just me.

I wish others would take a stand because if you aren’t taking a stand, then you are clearly okay with it and no better.

Call me what you want, talk about 20 years ago, but I see a lot of hate on this board and barely anybody says anything. So you are no better and you are an absolute hypocrite to call anybody else out.

Grow up and be better.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Look at you giving orders. White supremacy makes you talk to us like an authority figure of some kind. It is literally the basis for this thread.

Giving orders? Nice edit, idiot.

How bout asking people to respect each other and. It use hate words? Seems like an easy ask.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Nobody is an authority figure but the use of hate words on this board is disgusting and embarrassing to many more than just me.

I wish others would take a stand because if you aren’t taking a stand, then you are clearly okay with it and no better.

Call me what you want, talk about 20 years ago, but I see a lot of hate on this board and barely anybody says anything. So you are no better and you are an absolute hypocrite to call anybody else out.

Grow up and be better.
I hate pale faces. Y'all are filthy animals:manny:

I'm glad I was born and raised in Miami. Seems like we're the only city that will smack your teeth down your throats any time all the time:francis:

We wouldn't have all these racial issues if the majority of Black people weren't so damn scary or looking for acceptance from you cave beasts :scust:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
I hate pale faces. Y'all are filthy animals:manny:

I'm glad I was born and raised in Miami. Seems like we're the only city that will smack your teeth down your throats any time all the time:francis:

We wouldn't have all these racial issues if the majority of Black people weren't so damn scary or looking for acceptance from you cave beasts :scust:
Disgusting post from a disgusting person.

But sure, let’s talk about SOHH while shyt like this is being posted RIGHT NOW

🙄

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
A lot of people basically telling on themselves in here. It’s pretty sad.
This is some of the dumbest, self reassuring shyt you can craft. You were one of the biggest anti black racists amongst this community. Go timestamp crazy with your white friends who believe that they are no longer that way. That will not work in here.
We know who you are, fukk 20 years ago

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
This is some of the dumbest, self reassuring shyt you can craft. You were one of the biggest anti black racists amongst this community. Call timestamp that with your white friends whose life themselves that they are no longer that way. That will not work in here.
We know who you are, fukk 20 years ago

Yet one of us calls out racism and hate while you continue to look the other way while hate is all over this board.

The fact is you are the bigot and you’re the one that needs to look in the mirror.

Be better.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Disgusting post from a disgusting person.

But sure, let’s talk about SOHH while shyt like this is being posted RIGHT NOW

🙄
Just think if you were in Miami there wouldn't be any talking . You wouldn't make it back to your pale face filled bologna smelling town:scust:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Yet one of us calls out racism and hate while you continue to look the other way while hate is all over this board.

The fact is you are the bigot and you’re the one that needs to look in the mirror.

Be better.
I called out your anti-blackness.

I was waiting for you to pretend that I’m anti-white as a response. I’m surprised it took this long. So many white posters on his board not called a racist. You are because you earned that shyt. And more than myself know who you are to this board, and suddenly asking for decency. You ain’t evolve past shyt. You are the same person you were years ago.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
Just think if you were in Miami there wouldn't be any talking . You wouldn't make it back to your pale face filled bologna smelling town:scust:

You can say that about a lot of people on this board who aren’t throwing around the hate words they use on here outside of their keyboard.

It’s all disgusting, just like you. You ain’t tough.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Where’s the proof? You’re throwing out accusations for a website from TWENTY years ago while ignoring all the hate everywhere on this board.

Grow up.

I been calling out this disgusting shyt and taking a stand.

Calling someone a homophobic hate word is disgusting. It’s once thing to be young and not understanding the ramifications behind it but grown adults throwing out that word regularly in 2023 on here is fukking disgusting.

Calling someone a “retard” in 2023’ is also gross.

And what happens? I’ve gotten attacked on here with people calling me both words and if you think it’s funny, you are part of the problem.

Grow up and be better.

You knew what this board was and how it operated when you joined. If you dont like it there are plenty of other places for you to go. Go check out Resetera, that my be more your speed. Nothing is holding you here.

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
You knew what this board was and how it operated when you joined. If you dont like it there are plenty of other places for you to go. Go check out Resetera, that my be more your speed. Nothing is holding you here.

Just another clown exposing himself as being okay with hate words being used.

“It is what it is”

Be better.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@KevJ is a SOHH OG, he knows how shyt rolls here and there back then. :yeshrug:

We aint' st0rmfr0nt, but we use dem words. What's next? Banning nikka?