Holy shyt, Trump is losing his shyt on Truth Social right now :damn:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Sounds like Donnie Boy and possibly his team are a lot more scared of Kamala :leon: I don't fukk with her at all but I like the signal :ehh:.... Who else is he scared of facing? Rattle the table.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm calling it, if it looks like dude is going to get demolished, he's going to save face and say that he "beat Joe Biden" and drop out before the election or just call it quits and passive aggressively quit.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I'm calling it, if it looks like dude is going to get demolished, he's going to save face and say that he "beat Joe Biden" and drop out before the election or just call it quits and passive aggressively quit.
It'll be more violent than that

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
He's going to lose and about a week before the election he will say how the dems are rigging it then when he loses he will say it's rigged and attempt another coup.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like Donnie Boy and possibly his team are a lot more scared of Kamala :leon: I don't fukk with her at all but I like the signal :ehh:.... Who else is he scared of facing? Rattle the table.
We are legit 1-2 days in and she is already exceeding (my) expectations. First she breaks the fundraising record, then Trump starts sounding unhinged again after his 'we need unity' RNC ploy, then she throws shots at Trump/Vance during her speech in a pointed way, then Vance (and Republicans generally) are returning to dog-whistle racism that rubs minorities the wrong way and allows us to peel back ppl that left or were undecided under Biden. I think because the media attention has shifted away from Biden's latest gaffe, it gives space for Dems to compare policy and highiight racist Republicans.

If it were a basketball game, Dems were down ~20 in the 3rd but just went on a 8-0 run. Still behind but gaining momentum

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
That's why I want them to debate so bad. Kamala is smart enough to actually call him out on his shyt and quick enough on her feet to get under his skin. You know he just has a "black bytch" waiting on his tongue at any minute.
He might legit lose his shyt. Hilary was “nice”

She is going to speak his soul and I’m not sure how he is gonna handle it…:lupe:

It might very well be the political version of “Euphoria.”

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He and his support is a reflection of our society right now and how low we've dropped when it comes to standards and morals. He appeals to people who see themselves in him.
Grifters, scammers, greedy billionaires, the uneducated, the misinformed, and racists ALL tend to support Trump. It never fails. You cannot be a decent person of merit and support Trump. He is society's litmus test to determine if you're a trash human being.