Holy shyt, Trump is losing his shyt on Truth Social right now :damn:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Y'all Democrat c00ns dumb as hell up in here sucking each other off stay being delusional
All I said was he ain't lying...Biden was the worst president ever and yes worst than Trump that's my opinion
Broke Israelite preaching on the corner of 42nd street at white folk babble

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That's why I think they were making a concerted effort to act like they wanted Kamala. To "trick" Democrats into staying with Biden. They don't have near the ammo to use on Kamala. Can't go the old or senile route. Anything bad they want to say about the administration can be blamed on Biden.

At the very least.... this does put the spotlight back on how old and psychotic Trump is

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
People really want this fat fukk back in the white house, and he sadly has a great chance of getting it.

People like you say things like this while calling people Trump supporters for saying Biden should have dropped out months ago. Do you have any shame?

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Now MAGAts is all concerned about democracy and letting the people choose :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Dude, not a Trump fan here..
I said many times he's evil and stupid
Your perspective is NOT the path to victory!

Anyone that is for an open convention is clearly not MAGA

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is normal posting for him....

not threadworthy
Typically yeah, but I can see the argument that this is different.

It's a complete 180 from the 'come to Jesus' post-assassination Trump that was getting overly-favorable press coverage.

Now that Trump is reverting back to his old antics, w/ that shot at Clyburn sounding like some dog-whistle racism... it reminds a lot of middle-of-the-road voters why they didn't fukk with him and fans the flames of the Democrat momentum.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Dude gonna work himself up into a heart attack

:mjgrin:

2024-07-22-17-01-52.gif

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
People like you say things like this while calling people Trump supporters for saying Biden should have dropped out months ago. Do you have any shame?
They've been saying that shyt for 4 fukking years. If it was up to them he never would have ran in the first place. "Sleepy Joe" isn't a new saying. Them finally being right because the man is 4 years older doesn't mean anyone should listen to them. If you scream fire everyday for four years, you'll eventually hit a day where there is one nearby