Holy shyt drill rap has spread to FRANCE(France goons bitin lil reese flow, toatin AR 15s! )

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason all their shirts/jerseys say 93 is cause that is the roughest area code/district of Paris. So I'm guessing that's where they're from.

Track ain't bad. French hip hop got some real good shyt. There's a lot of things that I prefer even to American artists. But I prefer the old shyt they were doing, these days they're biting a lot. But still, track ain't bad.
i feel you but they were kinda biting back then too when you think about it. it's just that back then they were biting from the golden era, lol. also, back then they would get on the trend a few years after it hit in the states but nowadays they get on it right away cause they have instant access to it with the internet.

as much as i love IAM's L'Ecole du Micro D'argent, album was heavily Wu influenced. You could also argue Doc Gyneco was kind of a Bone Thug/Snoop hybrid. but i admit it wasn't as flagrant as today. back then they still put their own touch to it as well.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop was born in the states, so of course it is normal that it influences foreign hiphop, whether it be french, german, senegalese or whatever. Everybody's going to have their own twist, flavour and evolution to it but the influence is always gonna be there. Makes me think, there is a very ancient traditional form of senegalese poetry named Taassu and groups like Daara J claim that it influenced hiphop.
Below a Daara J family video

Also agree that french rap from the early 90s was influenced by the golden era (same logic for Senegal) and the youngins influenced more by that chicago wave/trap etc... Nowadays, there is no such thing as American rap or french or senegalese. There are just too many flavours within rap.

Here a video attacking the invasion of ''faq fashion'' which is also unfortunately worldwide. And other videos showcasing the diversity, just within senegal rap.

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
If this is what you nikkas take pride in, then white supremacy already won. This is really sad though, black folks all around the world getting their ass handed to them. This is depressing as fukk. If our people can't prosper in France of all places, that says a lot about our condition.

You the only one in this thread got a lick of sense

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
I can't go to a black man if I want to buy food, fruit, wine, beer, or bread tho. :snoop: these non-American blacks gotta learn that they can't get that biscuit like we been getting that biscuit

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hip hop was born in the states

Hip Hop yea, but Rap the musical art form is Jamaican

A Jamaican brang "toasting" to the US along with his two decks and mfs ran with it :beli:

Sound system dance ah pop arf from 1950s,

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
Hip Hop yea, but Rap the musical art form is Jamaican

A Jamaican brang "toasting" to the US along with his two decks and mfs ran with it :beli:

Sound system dance ah pop arf from 1950s,

1968 Tell me if you don't recognize the rap elements? So I don't think what you said is accurate. If it's older please show. There's no way to deny the hip-hop/rap aspects.

@galsen

Markham was born in Durham, NC April 18, 1904; died December 13, 1981 Bronx, NY (coincidence?)

Last edited: