Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

Porta papi needs to catch on :mjgrin:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
I think it's clear now that when you reach a certain level of success in entertainment there's two doors. One door you continue on the same path you're on and you go on as far as your talent takes you.

The other door is pretty much selling your soul for unlimited fame and riches.

I think I was trying to enjoy this beef just bc rap has been so stale. And if I'm being honest... Push ups and family matters were great songs. Euphoria was a great song as was not like us. I thought the Ross beat was cool and some of his antics were funny.

The Metro instrumental was hilarious and I wish it was just some shyt we can laugh at.

But meet the grahams and then this Drake song from last night... If meet the grahams was factual (and where there's smoke there's usually fire) idk like what are we doing at this point. This is really dark

If it's not factual then Drake song from last night makes sense.. He just sounded like fed up and tired like this isn't rap anymore.. But again if it's true it's just a weak denial.

If this is true...I can't even imagine the aftermath. Kendrick would be a hero? God? Crazy
Yeah, if it's really all true, my respect for kendrick has sky rocketed. And I'm leaning towards they are

I just hope the pirus are enough protection from whatever forces are over the industry :lupe:

For him and his family's sake

Trace

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
"we don't got a good source for Kendrick beating up that women in Vegas in 2014" - Kenny stans

"check these blind items on Drake" - same Kenny stans
It’s a little different if the blind items have a history of holding weight.

Are the accusations about Kendrick and domestic violence among the blind items as well? I’m actually unfamiliar with this.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
It’s a little different if the blind items have a history of holding weight.

Are the accusations about Kendrick and domestic violence among the blind items as well? I’m actually unfamiliar with this.

DV shyt towards Whitney hasn't been substantiated. It's just theories and rumors.

The Vegas shyt in 2014 was actually reported everywhere and suspiciously taken down immediately, and that's why the only sources left are weird gossip sites. Otherwise, Kendrick was even asked about it in interviews back then.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hey hey hey hey, run for yo liiiiife

giphy.webp