Holy sh*t!!! Gossip site was predicting all of Drake allegations back in April?!

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Canadian is Drake
Butterfly is Kendrick
Porta Papi I thought was Diddy but it said Porta Papi has a Former Bird Boss
Nah there's no Diddy
Porta Papi Login • Instagram

Model

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Canadian is Drake
Butterfly is Kendrick
shyt. He really meant it when he said he doesn’t want him to dig deeper. Hopefully nothing happens to Kendrick if he starts digging too deep. We all know how people mysteriously offs themselves in America :sitdown:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Canadian is Drake
Butterfly is Kendrick
Weird because I thought the Canadian rapper was drake but drake got peed on and calls himself papi, so Porta papi could be him and the Canadian rapper is someone else?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
@Piff Perkins read the thread on Reddit. This is why J Cole probably bowed out. He was told legit shyt and that’s why he couldn’t sleep. I wouldn’t sleep either. Kendrick is fukking with something bigger than hip hop.

If allegations against Drake are true and he’s charged then J Cole deserves an apology.

This also explains why so many rappers distanced themselves from Drake. From Nas and all them unfollowing him to Jay being silent. Actually most of the legends are. Nas to my knowledge hasn’t said shyt. Jay hasn’t despite this being the biggest feud of the past twenty years. They are quite quiet. It’s also why most legends didn’t mock Cole for bowing out. That was mostly rap fans and those (probably) not in the know like 50 and Kanye - both of whom are loud mouths. They know and have given Jermaine a pass because this goes beyond rap. Notice that guys like Lupe who were talking crap before. I could be wrong but even he’s silent about this beef now.

They know.

Last edited: